Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme know when you go live Hopper....I keep fire over here and would love to send you some beans to get the garden rolling.

Keef just put a picture in there...win loose or draw let people see your skills.

Rose, glad you have been playing and having fun....life is short, roll in the mud and wash in the rain.

Thanks my friend. Looks like i will have plenty beans to grow. Gonna need a bigger growroom. Lol

Yeah,,you can some of mine to Keef,,im sure he will send them my way. Lol

Hmm guess I didn't say hello on my first pass through so hello and GM OFC ;)

Morning everyone. At 6:30 am its 84* and it is the coolest it will be today. Shadowman, you a dumb a**

morning guys. humid here. our three day cool and dry break is over

I'm be real when my caps kick in !-- Maybe ? -- There's some green and red on the weather map today and rain would be nice but I don't believe it !-- Watched the news too but can't talk about that !-- I got an appointment for a brake job at about 2 pm -- Right about the time my scooter post to show up !-- Oh well !
D.D. only in for a couple days so them brakes got to be fixed !- That car about 10-12 years old and never had a brake job !-- It's about time for one !
For now my job is build a nice buzz !- This I can do !

Good morning peeps,

supposed to be 104 today but the smoke is hiding the sun so far. I am returning to my trainer today, it has been two months. Thanks for the nice comments on the garden. I need to get out there and water.... i need a nap.

Keef i got to drive a big cat once. it was on my bucket list and this guy in oregon , on the beach, let me haul and dump sand with it... Very fun, he was about to retire from the city and just let a girl take off on that front loader.. I rocked it gotta say. LOL. I will always appreciate that nice man.

Good morning everyone glad to hear everyone is off to an excellent start :48:

I transplanted some chiesels on Monday and they have grown more than 4" in 4 days. Flipping everything this weekend. Still have more transplanting to do.

One day I loose the reins and let her run !-- My midgets are just monsters in disguise!

One on the left got 2 more weeks and the middle and right got 3 weeks left to finish !-- She make U crazy !

Good morning ofc, my day planner says a high of 98 today, it lies sometimes though...
Keep on!

Keef after you get the brakes done on the car, and see your scooter, you can kick back and relax. I wonder what color it is.

For anyone that likes Football there is a game at 8pm, The Hall of Fame Game. Cowboys vs Cardinals. Enjoy.:bong2:

For anyone that likes Football there is a game at 8pm, The Hall of Fame Game. Cowboys vs Cardinals. Enjoy.:bong2:

Yep,,,my Boys 1st practice game. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back