Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bottom Hopper where it says --Current active members -- Like right now my name is the only one down there but it says there are 2 current active members !

Okay,,im gonna watch and see if i can see a Ghost. Yehaaaaaaa

I see Monsanto is in trouble. Lawyers all over the TV asking for ppl who have messed with Roundup and are sick. Basterds

Unfortunately, they'll at most pay a fine, but with much money, serve no time....

Good afternoon O.F.C. In N.E. cleaning out my parent's house Just finished loading up a 20 yard dumpster think I will need one more small one...shipped a load of antiques home
it's hot and muggy out and I need a break.....:48:

Cane in da house !-- Glad all is well --as can be !

Umbra if it is not in the genetics it ain't coming out !-- It came out in The White -x-Nepal Indica ! --
( aka : White Indica ) -- and she not the only one !-- U bred some monsters !-- U know what Rose said about your weed ? -- I may or may not have smoked some your weed but I have grown what U bred and it get's me all sorts of twisted up and I like it !-- I gots 3 Squish -x-Oregon Lemon plant I'll sex in a few weeks ! -Plus the Chocolate to work out the keeper of 2 !-- I gots no doubt I'll find a winner !

Hi Cane, how you doing? it is going to be 104 in seattle tomorrow.. so better stay there. Take pictures of some of the antiques for me, i would love to see them. i love old stuff. you know like you guys, and bud.

went back to trainer.. i am in better shape than when i left 2 months ago.

Hey, OFC! Today I planted 5 Purple Kush. I've never messed with autos before so this should be interesting. Curious though, If you breed an auto to another auto, do you get more autos or do they revert back to who knows what?

Hey, OFC! Today I planted 5 Purple Kush. I've never messed with autos before so this should be interesting. Curious though, If you breed an auto to another auto, do you get more autos or do they revert back to who knows what?

Just guessing, cuz I have no clue but, auto comes from ruderalis right so if both parents are then I'd guess offspring would as well. Like I said though, no clue...and I'll be interested to hear the answer.

Breed an auto to an auto U get an auto !-- Breed an auto to a regular plant and ---Don't do it !-- Some would b auto some not and some may not know what to do !-- It would take 8 or 9 generations to breed it out of regular plants and it still may produce the occasional throw back auto !-- Autos need to stay among autos !
Unless U gonna use a roderalis to breed to regular plants to make autos !-- They just not for me !

Yeah, I don't know nuttin bout no autos. However, pictures of this thing are bootiful and if it grows large enough to pay for itself and gets the job done.......

Sitting at da place waiting while they do a brake job !--

Nick I understand where U at and if I was there I might try some autos too ! --It's overcast and it cooled of some nice !

Need new pads and disc in the front !-- pads and drums in the back !-- They showed me and the brakes on that car is messed up !-- I sit here for a couple hours !

Hi Cane, how you doing? it is going to be 104 in seattle tomorrow.. so better stay there. Take pictures of some of the antiques for me, i would love to see them. i love old stuff. you know like you guys, and bud.

went back to trainer.. i am in better shape than when i left 2 months ago.

Rose doing well thank you...here is a hope chest that Dad gave my mom for an engagement present..they were married 70 yrs:)

View attachment 20170803_113952.jpg

Hey, OFC! Today I planted 5 Purple Kush. I've never messed with autos before so this should be interesting. Curious though, If you breed an auto to another auto, do you get more autos or do they revert back to who knows what?[/Q

It kind of depends on what is dominant and what is not when they are bred. But for the most part, yes they will produce autos.

Nick, I grew out the other 5 from the pack and they were some of the most purple and best tasting plants I have ever grown, hands down.

Afternoon OFC, I only drive 15 miles from work to home. Shook my fist and passed all 3 them of them Id====. Road Rage bad today. Better go roll a joint Pipe not gonna cut it today.

Woody, that is a beautiful bud shot you posted. The grower of that couldn't have road rage?

Cane, oh my that is lovely. Queen ann legs, the original paper work.. so pretty. Thank you I love that. The old house is lovely too i bet. i like the woodwork and the white radiator. I know it is a labor of love you are doing. Sending energy and hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back