Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick, I grew out the other 5 from the pack and they were some of the most purple and best tasting plants I have ever grown, hands down.

Thats exactly why I asked. In the event it turned out to be something I wanted, one of the few things I know about autos is when they done, they done. Seeds would allow me to reproduce her.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Next time I get work done on the car I'm bringing a pistol !-- I'm bout to go to jail in a few if they don't finish with the car any minute !-- They got Slow Poke Rodriguez working on it !-- I bout had enough !

Thanks Rose I did come home and eat maybe I was Hangry. Nick that is a really nice piece. Hope it stays in the family. Amazing the more Antique I become the more I love them and there history.

Keef might be Hangry Also. Hang in there cuz. DD better have working brakes or else.

Keef, I predict that they'll be done with the car, any day now. Where's yer scooter?

I'm calming down some !-- I acted civilized !-- No one got hurt but I'm exhausted !-- Emotionally and physically !-- I guess them people don't know a flare fits in a 12 ga. Just fine and U can aim it better! -- Not tonight Keef !-- Not tonight !--

Good night ofc. Keef, glad you made it home safely, tomorrow let's here about your test ride on that chopper!!!

Having my decaf and watching Andy Griffith. Yehaaaaaaaa

Good morning weed nerds. Got a cloud burst late last night and the ground is soaked this morning. at 6:30am it 84*. Over 100 again today. Cup of Joe and a bowl

What ya smoken Umbra?
I got some Rockstar. Taste is awesome

Morning O.F.C. !-- Not moving so good this morning !-- Got to take the dogs to the groomers in an hour or so !-- D.D. sleeping in but was kind enough to tell me when I had to have the dogs there !-- Storms in the area but not here !-- Get back to the scooter when I can !--

Da devil woke up to help me so I guess I ain't going off like a mad man !-- Caps kicking in I got this !-

Wish ya'll was here to help !-- The chase about to begin !-- Got to catch 4 dogs and get them in the car! -- By #2 they hip to what's happening and bust some serious moves !-- My plan ? -- Catch the fastest first !--

Morning OFC. Rain pretty good yesterday. Check on the girls and shook off the water on the leaf. And, there is rain out there again today. Time for this Wake and Bake.

Good morning peeps, my trainer is in trouble, i can't move yet... I hope to move again soon. It is going to be 104 today so if there is movement it better hurry up. The fires in Canada are keeping out temps under 100 so far. very smoky. speaking of smoke.. lets do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back