Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that keep you in smoke? I guess it does. You wouldn't want Satori for that type of grow.

I would like to give it a shot !-- After I started growing like this I read that the Widow was NOT recommended for a SOG !- So maybe there are varieties that would work better !-- I don't know !- I think RWS needs to see a counselor though -- she smoke way too much weed and on top of Cannacaps!-- Things get tight sometimes but the grow is coming back strong after the RO incident !-- Got high hopes for this T.E. she don't play !- Perhaps one day a Satori male will spend some time in a breeding box with this hot T.E. lady I know and make some seed !--

A lot of times just restarting the computer will fix things. Reboot.

Throw it out the back door go get your shotgun and make sure it never frustrates anyone again !-- it will feel glorious !-- I'm not allowed to kill anymore smart phones !

I'm germing some Strawberry Widow seed from the Gloman and the fact that it will be growing side by side with it's grandmother is just too cool to me ! Umbra say that Blueberry Blast be a poly- hybrid -- well I got one too !- I'm sure an introduction is in order !- I only need one bad a** plant !

umbra,
rose,
I did resize the pictures, to 1200x900, just the way Kraven suggested. Finally, after half a dozen tries (at least), got 2 to load. The other 7 no go, said upload of file failed. On another forum I got all 9 to load, one by one, in the time it took me to load one picture here.

I would say you are on the edge to what the bandwidth will allow. I'd resize to 800 just to see if it makes a difference

I hope ya'll figure it out !-- I been pondering deep stuff - like how many tokes in a buzz ?- How many joints is in an ounce ?-- How many Cannacaps is too many Cannacaps ?- Wait I think I know the answer -- to something - I forget now !-

Evening all, wow what a good read today was. Yoop I never loaded more than three each time, if I try to load more than three at a time it is too big for this site to handle at once, this just started last week, I had to cut down from the three I was doing each time to two now so that I don't get a failure myself. I really think a change was made last week to be honest. I hope you get this all sorted out soon, I would like to see your grows too. Today was my wife's second day at her new job. I can't tell you how relieved we both are that she is working again. It like to have got us, are savings were getting bleak after 5 months of two car payments two mortgages and all the regular monthly bills. Finally got a buyer for our old house, we will be closing on it 7/15/2015 @ 9am. We were going to keep both and use our old house as rental property, but not knowing when she was going to get back to work we decided to sell. Love the new house, but the old had 12 years of memories and it will be a bittersweet parting. With that being said we should be able to completely fix all the damage done to our finances by the years end. I appreciate the support that the OFC has given me over the last few months, it has been some tough times....I can finally take a breath, we can relax and start enjoying life again soon. Damn ChemD makes me just talk and talk and talk......

Afternoon Kraven !- My day just took a turn for the better too !-- What U call them little seed commas ?--I gots some !-- 3 Williams Wonder - 1-Strawberry Rhino-- 1- Blueberry Blast ( Thanks Umbra !- I'm broke Green Santa heads north payday - Friday !)-- And I gots myself one of them White Elephant thangs !-- They just started popping so I hope there will be more ! Want one of them Black Rose crosses too !- gots plans for it !

Kraven,
Load 3 at a time ? Never could load more then one at a time to begin with. Do not understand why it is so hard on this site. On another site I loaded all 9 pictures, one at a time, in less time then it ever took on here to load one. Plus only certain peeps on here can use adult language, rest of us get bleeped.

hahaha ......really, I try to conform to the site rules as much as possible, but some things are better explained with adult language. I do find it odd that some people have "swear" privileges.

Shoot !- I live in a country that celebrates independence by drinking and setting off explosive devices !- Not only that they will put U in prison for growing weed !- --The world don't always make much sense to me but I'm willing to watch my language some to hang out with a crazy bunch of Old Farts ! -- Sorry U having problems posting your pics Yoop !- I can't do it at all without help from my friends !- --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back