Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Gloman can U keep that freak alive until I can get some Williams Wonder pollen ?-- We'll make us a freak that produces VERY POTENT WEIGHT !-- I could live with that !- I only need one pristine Queen !--- We could probably stop there but they gonna give me time -- I breed another monster and cross them!-- Have U ever played cards with someone who is always trying to distract U with table talk ?- Well I wouldn't do that ! Maybe ?

Anyone up to a having a bowl with me ? Load some Ghost Train Haze in my bowl and fire it up. Puff, puff, pass. Here ya go.

always here, just lurking these past few... days

puff puff pass
:48:

Yup! Tokin' on my usual, a nice bowl of bubble.

Giggy, I'll bet you missed my favorite cartoons, too. Clutch Cargo and Beanie & Cecil!

Anybody remember the series Adventures In Paradise? Adam troy and his schooner ship Tiki? Gave me an everlasting love of sail boats, he did.

Good morning OFC. Looks like I`m the first one coherent this morning, I get to call the ritual, it`s "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland.

Morning folks,,,,i wish i could sleep longer but my eyes always pop open early no matter what. Lol

Me too, up at 5:30 as usual...seems to be the curse of either military training or old age, not sure at this point, but no matter what time I crash, I'm gonna be up at 5:30am. Got two cups of coffee in me and just finished mowing the grass, boy my neighbors enjoyed me mowing my lawn at day break on Sunday, before the darn heat index gets to 115 again today, seems its full on summer these days....now for third cup of coffee and a cool down bowl....good moring OFC.

Headed out to fire up the snapper. Getting the grass cut before it gets hot. Ever seen a dried up tree frog? That's what I felt like yesterday.

morning yoop, hopper, dog, krav and the rest of the crew. i'm up and at em now, slept in. woke earlier but rolled back over. having my bowl now. it was nice last night, the grandson went to bed early and the daughter wasn't here, so someone got lucky last night.

Morning O.F.C. -- Yarddog - Welcome to the O.F.C. !- Think U could swing by and cut mine too ?-- Yoop - You'll find out for yourself soon enough about that T.E. mine didn't look that good but I can see how it could !- I just ran that one before I started cloning the snot out of it !-- and probably took it early !-- The T.E. starts putting on tricomes early in bloom and then packs them on as it matures !-- I asked about cooling the res. because I want that color too !-- She a keeper that's for sure !-- Excited to see what becomes of the Glomans White Elephant !

Morning OFC, it been hot here in GA to. It seem like it just jump right to summer, no spring. Waking and Baking. :48:

Howdy Y'All from the bottom of the lake!
Yes, it's STILL raining at least once a day here in central Illinois. I've lost my veg garden completley. Even the sweetcorn. Never seen so much rain here. Not even in April when it's supposed to be the heaviest. Soon as I can get to them I'm going to have to try to start roots up on the stalk a bit cuz they ALL drowning. The "wild" patch seems to be holding it's own & there should be enough to get me through, but I thnk everything else might be history.

Keef, This W.E. is ok so far, but it is the oddest pot plant I've ever seen. It hasn't got much height to it but it hasn't had as long to grow. So far it is about a foot tall & looks NOTHING like a typical pot plant. The leaves are HUGE & now that the buds are starting the leaf is starting to mutate into 3 fingers. It IS one hairy plant tho. I'll bet the buds turn out wicked.
My indoor S.R. that I revegged is almost ready to harvest again. The buds are swelling up & frosting over. I really do like this girl. I'm gonna keep her as a mother for as long as I can. Haven't been having much luck with the cuttings lately. I lost all the W.E. cuts. No matter how often I change the water they just kept rotting. Even with 2 air stones going all the time. Practice, practice. Long as the mothers allow.

I hope you all aren't having as much problem as I'm having with the rain.

gloman sorry to hear about all the rain. the white elephant i have is the same way, funny looking little plant, but i'm not in flower yet.

Looks like that Avatar someone else uses ?-- Looks kinda like Roger from American Dad ?-- Giggy mane I don't know these things!

No Gnat changed his name and still has not addressed why, and to be honest that spooks me! I'm not happy with this.

Yup! Tokin' on my usual, a nice bowl of bubble.

Giggy, I'll bet you missed my favorite cartoons, too. Clutch Cargo and Beanie & Cecil!

Anybody remember the series Adventures In Paradise? Adam troy and his schooner ship Tiki? Gave me an everlasting love of sail boats, he did.

can't say i remember the beanie & cecil show, but now clutch cargo is another story, still motion cartoons like speed racer was.

Looks like that Avatar someone else uses ?-- Looks kinda like Roger from American Dad ?-- Giggy mane I don't know these things!
It's gnatt. Ha. Changed my name to one I liked. And the pic, that's Paul. You need to fire up a fatty and watch Paul. He is an alien, smokes weed and curses. Not bad for an alien.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back