Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up for some wake n bake. Coffee made and the dogs are outside. TGIF everyone. Just ate 3 canna caps and smoking some hash. Life is good.

Nice and hot. Took a temp reading of 98° at eleven am. Yeah boy.
it's all there bro, another heat index of 105º to 108º again today with heat advisory till 9:00 pm with 97% rh. we are under a heat advisory starting at 11:00 am tomorrow till 1:00 am sunday morning. yall keep cool.

morning umbra. morning rose, i missed you too.

Heat index over 100 degrees? Glad it`s you peeps and NOT me. Too damn hot for me.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Gotta find my pipe !- Need coffee !- give me a minute !

Do you guys remember the RENT IS TOO HIGH candidate in NY? He just kept saying "The rent is too da.. High"...... That was me this morning ....only my Rant was "These plants are too da.. high" Started my tie downs . Pulled one down to a post and looked down and there are hundreds of sprouts saying thank you. All is good here .lol. No more rants.

At least when we have triple digits we don't have high humidity, that makes it hard to breathe. Hang in and be safe in heat like that.

Very cool and hippy picture Umbra, thank you. I am going to take a picture of the bees that moved in a month ago. It isn't light enough yet.

I been feeling like a dog. Walking around will my mouth open. It's that hot. We have 95 at 81 humidity now. 9:45am

Hey !- I musta misunderstood the law change up Washington -- They mean U can only have 4 mothers !-

Hey if I took 65 fresh cuts yesterday -- am I going to Hell ?-- U think they got weed in Hell ?--

-- am I going to Hell ?-- U think they got weed in Hell ?--
Yes, you're going to hell. Yes, they've got weed in Hell, but it's brick weed and it's moldy.

Morning, Old Farts. Pretty wet around these parts this morning. Can't complain though. Haven't had to water the outside crop yet. Mama Nature's been taking care of that quite nicely.

Morning Hippy !-- U telling me they be a market in Hell for some good weed ?-- Have to see what I can do to fill that need !-- Umbra - I know this is your first grow in Cali but with the numbers U got -- How hard would it be to do a hundred pounds a year in the space U got ?

Hey Umbra -- I got one of them Blueberry Blast -X- BPU plants standing up laud and proud in the dirt !- but I forgot what B.P.U. means - that other one was - GDP -X- Black Rose right ?-- I should have one or two of them in a day or two !--

Whew.....

92.3 °F
Feels Like 99 °F

Wind from WNW
Gusts 3.0 mph

Ten minutes ago it was 112 heat index, storm is blowing up now, gonna be a nice little thunderstorm.

I love a good dynamic thunderstorm. It's the simple things in life that are grand. And most people are oblivious to them. Or worse when people complain about the birds chirping. That blows my mind. I love to hear the sounds mother nature offers us.

I'm burning some brick. I'm not as fortunate as some. Lol

:48: Smoking the last of the ChemD, then gonna move onto the last bit of the Nightshade....tonight is gonna be casual bro's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back