Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you cruel sob hippie.... you didn't do that I bet.

Afternoon all, Dropped the truck off at the wrench, All New exhaust,& Good tune up, some misc. elect. That will take around $700.
Hippie, City worker....yep I can see it now...He did it Rose.... They find all kinds of entertainment,to keep from working....

Can we Puff .....:48:

Oh shoot cane, you are probably right. Course when i was a kid with not much to do on the farm, i kinda wanted to break a birds leg to see if i could fix it... i didn't do it I don't think... if i did I blocked it. I have been know to pick up three goats and put them in my car to find their owner... love me some animals and nature. and.... pot. and you guys.... and pot roast.

I got an idea !--Let's get really lit and make a pizza run !--I'll drive !--I am a professional do not try this at home !

Yummm. Pot roast, love a good pot roast dinner...I needed something green tonight...I do this Warm spinach salad with bacon pieces,purple onion sliced thin,and pieces of cut up orange..

Keef I'll take a veggie, white garlic sauce!!

Oh shoot cane, you are probably right. Course when i was a kid with not much to do on the farm, i kinda wanted to break a birds leg to see if i could fix it... i didn't do it I don't think... if i did I blocked it. I have been know to pick up three goats and put them in my car to find their owner... love me some animals and nature. and.... pot. and you guys.... and pot roast.

Oh, Rose! That's awful! Like those nurses who poison their patient just so they can save them & be a hero. When I was a kid I caught mosquitohawks, or dragonflies, & feed ants to them; they like ants.

Pizza run! I gotta go with him to make sure he gets back, if you know what I mean.

I have fried chicken tonight.
One time, when I was about 8, I had a b.b. gun and was itching to shoot a living target. I shoot a Robin off a limb. Then I cried and went w buried it. Said a prayer for too.
That is me in a nut shell. I don't think twice about killing an animal to eat it, but a needless kill just isn't in me.
Let's get this bowl moving again. I'm doing the ju-ju dance for seeds sprouting!

Afternoon all, Dropped the truck off at the wrench, All New exhaust,& Good tune up, some misc. elect. That will take around $700.
Hippie, City worker....yep I can see it now...He did it Rose.... They find all kinds of entertainment,to keep from working....

Can we Puff .....:48:
Nope. City work meant I was working construction on high rises in the city. I'd be glad to send you x-rays, MRIs, and CAT scans to prove that I probably worked harder in a year than you have in your lifetime.

Pay and retirement was damn good, though.

Well hippie, I wish our city workers had your work ethic. Now a days, you got one guy using the back hoe, and 4 propped up smoking a cigarette.

No work ethic here !--Long nights of in house call --I be laid up on a slab in the morgue taking a nap !-- Most people didn't come looking for me in there !-- I carried a beeper !--Beep me and I find U ! -- I tried not to startle people who passed thru but I'm not perfect !-- I have been bad a few times !- but people can have a heart attack when one of the bodies in the morgue sits up !

of course i'm running late but i got a clone off of every plant but one and it will get cloned later. yall just don't know the half of the things i have done over the years, but as dog said there is a time and place for it. keef i had a brother mason that worked at the funeral home and he said it was nothing to have a db move or even setup. i did tell him that would be a good time to change cloths and maybe even find another job, he just laughed. hippie i bet that would be funny.

Them morticians, they have nerves. You got to have your mind right for a job like that.

Evening Giggy - Kraven !--I had been single for 5 years before I met D.D. !--The hospital had been very, very good to Keef !--I got more sense than to talk about it !--

Hey my research assistant / CFO ran across a notation about tetra called--15 Dawgs ? --Anyone ever heard of it ?

Hippie --I gotta snoop around about that stuff before I order some --Be best I had a drop box !--Plan to check some overseas suppliers !-- The cost isn't bad!-- $35 a gram !-- I just want to make sure I don't have to explain what I was gonna do with it !-- I got a big bag of quality seed --I got a real good idea where to start !--I need to know --How long to soak them and whether they should be rinsed before attempting to germinate them ! --Other than that I get the stuff it just a matter of repetition until I shake so.ething loose but will it be the best that is there ? -- Yep Rose !--I got a new hobby !-- Hippie what U gonna name it ? --U bred the seed and U know what I'm after !--

Nope. City work meant I was working construction on high rises in the city. I'd be glad to send you x-rays, MRIs, and CAT scans to prove that I probably worked harder in a year than you have in your lifetime.

Pay and retirement was damn good, though.

Hippie, My hats off to you for working in the sky, some of my buds back east still do it...There all stove up...My view of a city worker" is as Y.D. says ..and this was our city guys "one guy in the hole four leaning on a shovel....Little miss interpretation of a phrase...
Now If ya really want to measure cocks,we can get out the tape...I'm Just an Ol,washed up. ocean going tug boat, Chief Engineer. Most of my time was in Alaska .. but been everywhere, but the electric chair.. with the last 5 yrs running On a search & rescue Tug in the Bering Sea....Thirty some odd Yrs I got a few yarns too tell...

Now I can just be,the ol hippie, I always was....Peace. Bro..
No more sneaking a puff ......... :48:......To all us working stiffs..:)

I'm high enough --I bet I could walk on water !---Watch this little trick I can do !--Water-Wine- Water -Wine !--Cool Huh?-- Anybody got some fish and a loaf of bread ?

Keef What up? Of course you High..... you put those CWOs down? right now I got 9 of those little Papaya clones, only 4 days but they all standing up right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back