Home of the Old Fart's Club

Discussion in 'Coffee Table' started by Keef, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 2, 2016 #18441

umbra

umbra

umbra

Rose, I found the post. Reading it I was thinking russet mites, lol. Yes Skinner was from PNW. His daughter is a PhD also. I had a professor who was 1 of his students. Sometimes I can be a real SOB, lol. I got together with a bunch of the other students before the 1st class and we agreed to only give the teacher eye contact when he used his hands while speaking. In a short amount of time, he was flailing his arms all over the place while giving his lecture.

2. Feb 2, 2016 #18442

Keef

Keef

Keef

I hate mites !-- I want to make a prediction about the future !--This Liquid Weed --They gonna tax it hard and they gonna try to regulate the **** out of it !-- They'll start by trying to regulate the extraction equipment use !--But it's too late !--Liquid Weed be the new Moonshine !--Some will be perfectly happy with standardized percentage like they are with whiskey and stuff !--They's always gonna be the outlaw market !-- Be nice if they let me play legally but they the ones that taught me to live in an oppressive society !--

3. Feb 2, 2016 #18443

umbra

umbra

umbra

If you look at the edibles market you can see how it is going to turn out. In CO, enough tourists have eaten too much THC and OD'd. They are making 10mg a standard dose. It takes about 5x that for me to feel the effects from an edible. I suspect that Liquid Weed will be the same, capping max at 50% or something like that.

4. Feb 2, 2016 #18444

Keef

Keef

Keef

Mongo-- just a pawn in the game of life!

5. Feb 2, 2016 #18445

giggy

giggy

giggy

rose you know why you never see a crow on the road dead? cause there is one always watching in a tree or on a power line hollering car car car.

6. Feb 2, 2016 #18446

yarddog

yarddog

yarddog

So on my lunch break, I was looking up dwc on my phone. I am thinking about building a two bucket setup and experimenting with it. Any reason I shouldn't try this alongside my dirt grow?

7. Feb 2, 2016 #18447

giggy

giggy

giggy

8. Feb 2, 2016 #18448

Keef

Keef

Keef

No reason at all Dog !-- I think everyone should try different ways of growing !--- When U get that cloner and see how it works --That's how I grow !--I just add nutes to the water !--I make my own boxes! --Walk U thru it step by step if U want ! --Tell U what when U root your first clones --Keep one or two in the cloner and we'll get U some nutes ! U can keep one growing in it till U need it !--If U want to try DWC --Look around at flea markets and estate services and find a oxygen concentrator like for lung disease and try using it as a bubbler !-- but U got cloner coming and U could grow a plant thru the whole cycle in one ! I do !--

9. Feb 2, 2016 #18449

Keef

Keef

Keef

Hey Umbra --as I have learned --All Hash Oils are not created equal !--It seems from what I read at Skunk Pharm 50% Shatter and 50% V.G. or P.G. base is about as high as U can go ! --Good weed like we got up in the O.F.C. would make oil with a higher THC content than commercially grown weed !--Higher the THC in the hash oil means the oil in the Liquid Weed has more THC with the same amount oil !-- So it all still comes back to the potency of the weed !-- I don't like fair competition --I want a Frankenplant that is not available anywhere else in my area !-- Hippie bred it !

10. Feb 2, 2016 #18450

DirtyDiana

DirtyDiana

DirtyDiana

That awkward moment when you're digging a hole to hide a body & you find another body. Hello OFC! Happy Weedsday!

11. Feb 2, 2016 #18451

DirtyDiana

DirtyDiana

DirtyDiana

I dated a mortician once-- strange guy. And, Kraven, somehow that doesn't surprise me that you once had sex on a gurney in the morgue! Medical people are a little crazy!

12. Feb 2, 2016 #18452

Keef

Keef

Keef

Hey Rose remember when we talked about the terpines being burned off during decarbing ?--Did some checking !--They are found in other plants in higher conentrations in some other plants and can be refined and purified thru fractional distillation! --That means they can be added back in desired concentration!!--Only problem is no one has a clue what different concentrations would do ! We just don't know enough about it yet and THC /CBDs have most of the medical uses !--Maybe that cold extraction will preserve and concentrate the natural flavors and buzz nuances of the original weed !--That would be nice !-- I use V.G. in my nicotine e-cig juice and it is slightly sweet and compliments other flavors ! Gonna work well in Liquid Weed !

13. Feb 2, 2016 #18453

DirtyDiana

DirtyDiana

DirtyDiana

Do not listen to Keef! No dirt with your water plants!

14. Feb 2, 2016 #18454

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

WHAT,,,,,,,,Sex in the morgue,,,,,oh bah gah,,,,ROSE???????
    YOUR going to **** for sure. :rofl:

15. Feb 2, 2016 #18455

yarddog

yarddog

yarddog

DD, why is that? I don't store soil outside. I know I don't want to do organic, and I am wanting to try other methods as well

16. Feb 2, 2016 #18456

Keef

Keef

Keef

Bugs Dog !-- She got a problem !--We started in dirt and had dog pecked knat cloned the tops in aero and she say no more dirt !--Still fighting bugs anyway !--

Hey anyone ever heard of Robert Clarke and Ed Rosenthal ?

17. Feb 2, 2016 #18457

umbra

umbra

umbra

Come on Keef...I have all of Ed's books...autographed. He's from Oakland. I've met him several times. The last time at the HTCC. He was so medicated I talked to his daughter, lol. His grows are legendary. 200 lights and bigger.

18. Feb 2, 2016 #18458

umbra

umbra

umbra

Keef, some of the Liquid Weed are 75% THC and some as low as 27%. You just look at the label and you will see what it is tested at.

19. Feb 2, 2016 #18459

umbra

umbra

umbra

YD I think dwc is 1 of the easiest hydro systems to try. Next time NCH is on line pick his brain. He did dwc for 10 years

20. Feb 2, 2016 #18460

umbra

umbra

umbra

DD...no offense meant but the spider mites are the BORG! You can not get rid of them, so stop trying to eradicate them. You develop a program. With the start of a new grow I sanitize the room. Walls, floor, ect. In the garage after a good cleaning a do a pyrethrum spray bomb. Then as I bring in the clones, I spray them down with a miticide. I do this every 3 days for 2 weeks. I rotate miticide every time I spray them and use 4 different types. When I am ready to flower, I trim the plants and spray them again every 3 days for 2 weeks. I got tired of using a microscope to see them, somehow miss them and get a huge outbreak. I have just accepted that they are there whether I can see them or not and treatment is better before an outbreak then after one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.