Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose, I found the post. Reading it I was thinking russet mites, lol. Yes Skinner was from PNW. His daughter is a PhD also. I had a professor who was 1 of his students. Sometimes I can be a real SOB, lol. I got together with a bunch of the other students before the 1st class and we agreed to only give the teacher eye contact when he used his hands while speaking. In a short amount of time, he was flailing his arms all over the place while giving his lecture.

I hate mites !-- I want to make a prediction about the future !--This Liquid Weed --They gonna tax it hard and they gonna try to regulate the hell out of it !-- They'll start by trying to regulate the extraction equipment use !--But it's too late !--Liquid Weed be the new Moonshine !--Some will be perfectly happy with standardized percentage like they are with whiskey and stuff !--They's always gonna be the outlaw market !-- Be nice if they let me play legally but they the ones that taught me to live in an oppressive society !--

If you look at the edibles market you can see how it is going to turn out. In CO, enough tourists have eaten too much THC and OD'd. They are making 10mg a standard dose. It takes about 5x that for me to feel the effects from an edible. I suspect that Liquid Weed will be the same, capping max at 50% or something like that.

I love that story Hippie, do you know much about crows? they have funerals for each other.. there was a sick one at my neighbors house kinda hopping around wanting some help.. my neighbor freaked I held out my arm and it jumped on it. I ask it what was wrong. We chatted and then the tree filled with crows talking very loud. Then my husband came over and the crow jumped on his head. then all the birds came and mr rb walked to the tree and he got on it and in a few minutes he was alright.weird. They have the worst voice ever, but i guess they are very smart and have rituals. I love nature too hippie.
rose you know why you never see a crow on the road dead? cause there is one always watching in a tree or on a power line hollering car car car.

So on my lunch break, I was looking up dwc on my phone. I am thinking about building a two bucket setup and experimenting with it. Any reason I shouldn't try this alongside my dirt grow?

No reason at all Dog !-- I think everyone should try different ways of growing !--- When U get that cloner and see how it works --That's how I grow !--I just add nutes to the water !--I make my own boxes! --Walk U thru it step by step if U want ! --Tell U what when U root your first clones --Keep one or two in the cloner and we'll get U some nutes ! U can keep one growing in it till U need it !--If U want to try DWC --Look around at flea markets and estate services and find a oxygen concentrator like for lung disease and try using it as a bubbler !-- but U got cloner coming and U could grow a plant thru the whole cycle in one ! I do !--

Hey Umbra --as I have learned --All Hash Oils are not created equal !--It seems from what I read at Skunk Pharm 50% Shatter and 50% V.G. or P.G. base is about as high as U can go ! --Good weed like we got up in the O.F.C. would make oil with a higher THC content than commercially grown weed !--Higher the THC in the hash oil means the oil in the Liquid Weed has more THC with the same amount oil !-- So it all still comes back to the potency of the weed !-- I don't like fair competition --I want a Frankenplant that is not available anywhere else in my area !-- Hippie bred it !

That awkward moment when you're digging a hole to hide a body & you find another body. Hello OFC! Happy Weedsday!

Them morticians, they have nerves. You got to have your mind right for a job like that.

I dated a mortician once-- strange guy. And, Kraven, somehow that doesn't surprise me that you once had sex on a gurney in the morgue! Medical people are a little crazy!

Hey Rose remember when we talked about the terpines being burned off during decarbing ?--Did some checking !--They are found in other plants in higher conentrations in some other plants and can be refined and purified thru fractional distillation! --That means they can be added back in desired concentration!!--Only problem is no one has a clue what different concentrations would do ! We just don't know enough about it yet and THC /CBDs have most of the medical uses !--Maybe that cold extraction will preserve and concentrate the natural flavors and buzz nuances of the original weed !--That would be nice !-- I use V.G. in my nicotine e-cig juice and it is slightly sweet and compliments other flavors ! Gonna work well in Liquid Weed !

So on my lunch break, I was looking up dwc on my phone. I am thinking about building a two bucket setup and experimenting with it. Any reason I shouldn't try this alongside my dirt grow?

Do not listen to Keef! No dirt with your water plants!

I dated a mortician once-- strange guy. And, Kraven, somehow that doesn't surprise me that you once had sex on a gurney in the morgue! Medical people are a little crazy!

WHAT,,,,,,,,Sex in the morgue,,,,,oh bah gah,,,,ROSE???????
YOUR going to hell for sure. :rofl:

DD, why is that? I don't store soil outside. I know I don't want to do organic, and I am wanting to try other methods as well

Bugs Dog !-- She got a problem !--We started in dirt and had dog pecked knat cloned the tops in aero and she say no more dirt !--Still fighting bugs anyway !--

Hey anyone ever heard of Robert Clarke and Ed Rosenthal ?

Come on Keef...I have all of Ed's books...autographed. He's from Oakland. I've met him several times. The last time at the HTCC. He was so medicated I talked to his daughter, lol. His grows are legendary. 200 lights and bigger.

Keef, some of the Liquid Weed are 75% THC and some as low as 27%. You just look at the label and you will see what it is tested at.

YD I think dwc is 1 of the easiest hydro systems to try. Next time NCH is on line pick his brain. He did dwc for 10 years

DD...no offense meant but the spider mites are the BORG! You can not get rid of them, so stop trying to eradicate them. You develop a program. With the start of a new grow I sanitize the room. Walls, floor, ect. In the garage after a good cleaning a do a pyrethrum spray bomb. Then as I bring in the clones, I spray them down with a miticide. I do this every 3 days for 2 weeks. I rotate miticide every time I spray them and use 4 different types. When I am ready to flower, I trim the plants and spray them again every 3 days for 2 weeks. I got tired of using a microscope to see them, somehow miss them and get a huge outbreak. I have just accepted that they are there whether I can see them or not and treatment is better before an outbreak then after one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back