Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I hate auto correct --That was supposed to read --Don't worry Rose I won't let U Strip alone !

That was funny umbra... Keef, i am tripping and i could use the company..thanks. I am ok jut reading about cannabis and stroke..it is supposed to be a neuroprotectant, why wasn't i protected?

I am sorry to hear this Rose, but it was caught early. You can not change it. Perhaps it would have happened sooner, or been worse than it was without cannabis. But now you can move forward with your Dr's help.

Had a horrible scare last night. My littlest pup, Jet, threw up a few times, then just went limp on the sofa for quite a while. He'd look at me, kinda, & was drooling. After about 30 mins, I thought he had died. He was like that all night. No barking or nothing, just passed out. He's usually very active if i'm still up. Kept checking on him; he was still there shallow breathing, sleeping like the dead. When we got up, we found two canna caps missing! Jet LOVES weed in any form he can get it! That little s**t was stoned out of his mind! I almost took him to an emergency vet, but Keef convinced me not to. Reminded me of Hippie's incident. At least all mine cost me was a couple of canna caps & a lot of worry! Dang dope dogs!

That was funny umbra... Keef, i am tripping and i could use the company..thanks. I am ok jut reading about cannabis and stroke..it is supposed to be a neuroprotectant, why wasn't i protected?

Maybe you need more CBDs along with other cannabanoids? You still need protection, so don't quit the weed!

I went thru this with 2 dogs. I freaked. $1300 later, I learned to wait it out. Dogs don't want no parts of any weed. Edibles though are a constant threat.

Sorry Rose !--I thought U were joking around !-- They have U on aspirin ? -- A stroke is when blood supply to part of your brain doesn't receive enough blood so stroke starts as a circulatory system with a clot or a piece of plack breaking off from the inside of a blood vessels then migrating to a bad place like a lung , heart or brain and blocking blood supply to something which then doesn't work right !-- Weed can help prevent long term neuro damage ! -- It will help protect your brain !--Problem be --What cause the stroke ? --I asked U to check b/p on both arms !--I shouldn't have push U to get to the Dr. --I'm sorry !

Just like I told her last time --I am not going to the vet in Texas a d tell him my dog got into my weed !--AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN !----I could just take a short cut like ole Otis on Andy Griffin used to do and lock myself up in jail !

That moment, when you piss a Conservative & a Leftie off similtanous.......
By proclaiming you believe in gun rights for married gay couples to defend their home & marijuana plants.

took some rso harliquin... i am relaxed!!! Smoking some papaya...getting my head bad.

I'm begging for scraps. Waiting on supper to finish. Had three bubblicious split today, dropped in soil tonight. Got to get a girl so I can fire the cloner up!

Moving GG#4 to aero !-- Bout to scarify the hell out those last 3 CWO get them wet and see what happens!-- Might as well check the germ rate on Hippie's Dawg --and Something called Purple Haze ?

Never heard of purple haze, keef. Jus kidding.
Even people that don't smoke know that name.

That moment, when you piss a Conservative & a Leftie off similtanous.......
By proclaiming you believe in gun rights for married gay couples to defend their home & marijuana plants.
how about the married gay couple work at an abortion clinic where they sell embyo t cells, and need guns for protection, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back