Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't turn the lights out before taking a pic !-- That's about the way it looks to the naked eye with the lights on !-- Kinda hard to judge leaf color in that light !-- I should turn the lights out and take the same pic !--
Hopper they say they fixed it !-- We got the O.K. last night out here !-- I run it thru the RO system before I drink any !

morning ofc, happy fry-day. busy as all get out today. gonna meet up with mr and mrs bozzo420 in the morning for breakfast. we also have a big temp swing this weekend but i think it will be late saturday night. saturday in the mid to upper 70's with bad thunder storms with a chance of a couple twisters by sunday morning possiable flurries. don't you just love the south. yall have a great day. peace

Didn't turn the lights out before taking a pic !-- That's about the way it looks to the naked eye with the lights on !-- Kinda hard to judge leaf color in that light !-- I should turn the lights out and take the same pic !--
Hopper they say they fixed it !-- We got the O.K. last night out here !-- I run it thru the RO system before I drink any !
keef i have to turn my rw off but the floods don't bother the camera like that rw does. i think i'm gonna try to put my vero lights together this weekend as it will be too nasty to work outdoors.

If you take a cutting from something that is already in bud and it if it routes it should reveg right I thought the white OG was going to turn out to be boys by the way it was growing but turns out they were both girls and I would really like to keep the one

Yo Bud -- I used to take cuts from a plant while it was in veg . -- Then Bozzo taught me to take them about 3 weeks into bloom !-- They root and reveg and the way it was packing the leaves together in bloom makes it bush naturally !--

Sweet thanks Keef I was really hoping to be able to save them so that is good news

Take more than U need Bud !-- Then keep the best --Leave the rest! -- If U ain't throwing away some cuts or plant in veg then U ain't taking enough ! -- I just take the cuts put them in an aero basket and I put them in an aero box with nutes with young rooting plants under 18/6 light !-- Works for me !

I clone from clones !-- If I kept mothers I would not even have room for all of them !

G13 --What up ? -- I need me some !-- Look cool too !

Oh they're great for those who need some LED in their lives......... fights off depression......... not for driving or night time use....... sorry you can't have everything.

I clone from clones !-- If I kept mothers I would not even have room for all of them !

I do exactly like you do or else I wouldn't have the room either I don't think there's anything wrong with cloning from clones I'm not entering no cannabis cup right now Watch when I show some pics of my purp and she's got to be a 100-year-old clone Who knows how old she was before she got to Canada in 07

I have always cloned from clones. Never ever had a problem. Thank goodness they are not like the movie Multiplicity. That movie was funny as hell.

Some times like I did with the Hoe Berry and Purple Haze was to take cuts a few days after she showed --I let them run and I know I had time to get another set if something happens and the cuts don't root -- They rooting and the plants from seed are still in bloom !-- That way I get a little taste and know how long it take to finish !--Took quite a few Nurse Larry cuts and most rooted !--

The gopher is back !-- This is War !-- I need a battery -an switch ( got a little hell box around here somewhere ? -- They call it a hell box because when U flip the switch --U unleash hell ) -- speaker wire --an electric match and some smokeless powder !-- I'm gonna get in trouble for this U know ?

Someone needs to thin the coyote pack again too !- They getting bold !--- They a sucker for that wounded rabbit call !-- It's like they just can't resist it !--

I know I got an electric match hid somewhere ?

Someone needs to thin the coyote pack again too !- They getting bold !--- They a sucker for that wounded rabbit call !-- It's like they just can't resist it !--

I know I got an electric match hid somewhere ?

Hahahah way to funny Time to sit back and watch Keef get in trouble :joint4:

He working out there !-- If the dogs stay in I'll take him out with the pellet rifle !-- Further shot than the it's zeroed far but --Got go there he is !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back