Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese SKS -- multi shooter with 30 round mags !-- She ain't pretty but she'll get--r--done!

REMINGTON 788......... Made in 222 223 243 7mm-08 308 and the rare 30-30....... very very accurate........ the 308 was my 15th birthday present.

I have two. 223 and a 243. Both shoot under a inch at 200 yds.

Afternoon OFC. Just now getting motivated. Time for my Wake and Bake.

TJ is in FL, he got to fix his father roof and to see how his father is doing. He still not walking on his own and now, is having trouble breathing. He might have to go into the hospital. Sending my prayer his way.

Ah, I think I will hit the hash this Afternoon. Sound good.

Rose, Keef and OFC. I hope, I have found out what wrong with my plants. I have had the electric heater going with a fan blowing back and forth on them. It could be heat damage or, when, I transplanted, I didn't have any Perlite to add to the soil (Fox Farm). That will be fix when the soil dries out a little more. So, I can redo the soil with Perlite.

Just tried to upload pictures. I don't know what I am doing wrong. It s**ks that I can not do this. I have done it before and I will do it again. Now, where is my hash. I'm ready. :48:

It would be political to discuss how and why something like this can happen would it not ?

No Politics is right my friend.
I mean yes it could be discussed as long as the blame game didnt get started. Nothing the DEA does is a surprise to me. They pretty much do what ever the hell they want and have for yrs.

Cool my friend. It has been an awesome day here on the Passion. Feels like home again,,and most of all,,my friends are not at odds with each other. Yehaaaaaaaa

Sometimes when U got something to say it's hard to hold it in !-- It finally just busted out !-- I'm better now !-- I guess by spitting it out I calmed my inner frustration !-- I'm good now !-- I can avoid speaking of it !-- but just so we know !-- I'm keeping my old a** alive to see the end of prohibition !-- I'll channel my frustration into making my Frankenplants !-- Ain't ever much guessing when it comes to what I think about stuff !--

Im proud of ya my friend. Im glad ya got it out of your system. These things can be like a cancer,, and eat your butt up,,and hurt the ppl that are around you. Im guilty.

I hope with all my heart, that someday i can grow my own Dank for personal use without having the pigs busting down my door. I could give a **** about making a business out of it. I did that already for several yrs,,have no desire to do it again. Ill leave that to you guys.
I love growing and it gives me great pleasure. I want to keep it pleasurable and fun.
Dealing Weed,,means
1st ,,,i have to grow alot of weed. That turns my passion into hard *** work and then it aint fun no more to me.
2nd,,,i have to deal with to many ppl..I retired from an Outlaw MC as an officer for a reason,,,dealing with to fking many ppl everyday that were mostly a pain in my ***. Outlaws are a pain in the butt,,thats why they are outlaws.
3rd,,,i have a Business....dont need another one.
And 4th,,im high,,,and,,,uhhhh,,,what was i talking about?

Evening Folks Hope all is well
We got us a 1/8 of a inch pure ice layer on the roads up here. My 20 min drive home.
Became 1 hr and 20 min. Almost in 2 wrecks. And slid of the road once.
Glad to be home and High

My car is fun to run around in the snow. has a snow button.. i push it when i need it.. I can climb hills on ice.. I am woman.

I also looked at the gifts i had purchased. I bought my son in law 4 blue shirts!!!!!!!LOLOLOL Note to self, don't get loaded and do computer black friday shopping.

Went to the grow shop.. my lecture tomorrow is a local oncologist and his talk is called Cannabis and Cancer. I am looking very forward to it... wonder what i will learn. It is being held at my grow shop.

Anyway.. they have all these arted up bottles of a million lines of nutes.. She tried to give me a 6 bottle sample of a line of organics... I was not impressed. It had a flush and a ph up and a ph down. ya don't need any of that in organics... I took the shrimp and crustacean blend.. I got a couple bags of soil as I said mine is frozen.

You know Rose,,there are several that i miss,,and a few,,i do not. Lol
Have no idea bout Irish. Awesme ppl though.
You know who i miss,,Andy52. He And THG got me started with DWC. Will never forget. He was the 1st to send me some beans.
TCVG sent me alot of beans. Crazy bastage. Sometimes i think Keef is his Brother. :smoke1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back