Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of extreme !-- Umbra U know I'm gonna need another name or designation when I find a B.B. -- Coming out the Zombie Juice making 4 leaves at each node instead of 2 !-- I being getting the pharm fixed but I going back in the juice with some sprouts again soon !-- I mean I got a fine B.B. King but I want a B.B. tetraploid !-- I'll have one too !-- Dogs of won't negotiate --Dogs of war won't capitulate !-- I have the focus U only get with brain trauma !--

For me this started with when I read of a mythical 3 molecule THC instead of the normal 2 molecules THC in nature !-- Some tetraploids post to have it !-- That's my branding right there when I find it !-- U can't replicate it !

Evening Giggy !

Yep ! Umbra -- That Trifoliate was named "Trips" --He's the father of all these F-2 --B.B. King seed that I sent out !
About the same time that happened I ask what U thought about breeding him to my T.E. !-- U said do it and see !-- We'll I did exactly that !-- The only survivor of that cross just put out white hair for me !-- D.D.'s Blue Elephant is a girl !-- So I guess we'll be seeing !

I kinda got another problem !-- I put Trips on the Hoe Berry !-- Might not be right to name it B.B.King's Hoe !

Umbra let's see if I got this right !-- U gonna shake mixed trim then U gonna put it thru the Rosen Press add a tiny amount of Skywalker OG terps and U got Skywalker OG hash oil for e-cig cartridges ? --

I ordered 5ml bottle of Skywalker OG for $50. It contains no THC or CBD. When peeps smoke the THCA crystals it has no taste. They add terpenes for flavor. True-blue.com

those are the ones coming in paint cans, right. think a buddy keeps ordering the kits

I know Hopper !--Bunch a pot heads! -- I sure am glad me and U not like that !--
Umbra -- That is the second time U said "THCA" crystals !-- I got questions !-- Did U figure it out ?-- Inquiring minds want to know !-- Cause all I'm hearing is THCA crystals and terepenes !-- To me that sounds like U know something U not talking about !-- Have U been able to isolate THC crystals ? -- THCA crystals with just enough terepenes to make it flow in a hash oil cart !-- Cuz we talking about a hash oil cart up in the 90 something percent THC ? -- That would rock your world for sure !-- Don't matter who U are !-- The Clear ?

Umbra let's see if I got this right !-- U gonna shake mixed trim then U gonna put it thru the Rosen Press add a tiny amount of Skywalker OG terps and U got Skywalker OG hash oil for e-cig cartridges ? --
I have some skywalker og from the last run and I want to compare it to the terpenes, but would it be wrong to run mixed trim and add a taste to it?

I have some skywalker og from the last run and I want to compare it to the terpenes, but would it be wrong to run mixed trim and add a taste to it?

terpenes are the new vape pen cutting agents

What would be wrong would be if I took Mexican bricks and found a way to extract a clean oil from it and added some of your Skywalker OG terps and sold it at a premium !-- That would be wrong would it not ?--

I know Hopper !--Bunch a pot heads! -- I sure am glad me and U not like that !--
Umbra -- That is the second time U said "THCA" crystals !-- I got questions !-- Did U figure it out ?-- Inquiring minds want to know !-- Cause all I'm hearing is THCA crystals and terepenes !-- To me that sounds like U know something U not talking about !-- Have U been able to isolate THC crystals ? -- THCA crystals with just enough terepenes to make it flow in a hash oil cart !-- Cuz we talking about a hash oil cart up in the 90 something percent THC ? -- That would rock your world for sure !-- Don't matter who U are !-- The Clear ?

i use the clear here, for edibles. amazing stuff coming out of these kids rotovapes, fractal distillation is really taking off

What would be wrong would be if I took Mexican bricks and found a way to extract a clean oil from it and added some of your Skywalker OG terps and sold it at a premium !-- That would be wrong would it not ?--

no no refining is a huge art now and these guys get paid well for fixing garbage

I Try to keep my options open Lyfespan !-- If U can do it to this plant-- I want to know how !-- Fixing garbage is just a curiosity !-- U guys who can grow right out in the open in front of God and everybody got the advantage over most us Southern Outlaw pharmers ! -- I've learned a lot from U guys !-- We ever get a chance to be legal we will smoke anyone starting at square one !-- I laugh at them when they try to grow weed with these super bugs we got down here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back