Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening O.F.C. !-- How U doing Ness ? -- Got some of Umbra's White Indica in the pipe !-- This good weed ya'll !-- Glad I got me some clones !-- Trying some stuff off the Drying Rack ! - I may actually put some in jars soon !-- Lots of stuff could still happen but I think I got this now ! -- Was gonna post a pic of this frosty popcorn but my service is slow tonight !--

Get U a screen Rose and do an outdoor SCROG !-- Shouldn't be too hard if U plan ahead ! -- Or let it get 6-8 feet tall then tie a brick to the top and lean it over !-- Told U I don't know nothing about Low Stress Training !-- This brick training !

Doing good Keef. Just can't wait until I get different type of w**d going. Hopefully I'll get the grow room going before Spring. Than look out. I will have all type of w**d going.:icon_smile:

Sounds good Ness !-- I be glad when U rooting Clones and stuff !--- I got an idea where we can find all kinds of weed for U to grow ! --

Evening all. Hey Keef, I do my fermenting in a 20 gallon cooler. 5lbs cracked corn, 5lbs of rye (this time) 5lbs of sugar and 10 gallons of water. used to make it in one of them jugs with a balloon over the neck but it was too hard to clean up after. Now I just close the lid on the cooler. Works just as good.

:48:

Keef that will be great. I'll look forward to it. I still want to grow outside I like the size of the plants when they grow outside. Nope. I'm going to learn how to grow inside. Got lots to learn.:farm:

Rose, that outdoor scrog is a good idea. I have a Sativa that grows like a creeping vine. I bet one plant could cover 20 sq. ft. if you put it out when it was about 5 weeks old.

Still growing but I got a nice harem working !-- White Widow --B.B. King -- Master Kush -- Nurse Larry -- White Indica -- GDP-X-B.R. -- GDP-x- BPU -- Purple Haze -- Hoe Berry -- Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel -- Snow Desiel -- Nightshade --Blue Elephant -- I am ready for the dam whistle !-- U know there are others don't U ?

I popped more seeds about a week ago. took a bunch of clones from the 3 I have in flower and now My veg room could supply a small co-op. Sure do wish I wuz in a legal state. I'm pretty good at this stuff too.
:vap-Bong_smoker:

They gonna turn us loose one day Nick and shame on they a** when they do !-- Always need more room !
I know about that supplying a coop !-- Me too !-- I just got all buck wild !- Not my fault I know a bunch of enablers and they was enabling Keef !-- I have a head injury U know ? -- I do extremes !

I love the way pot tastes and smells. most of it. Enjoy Ness.

Hey Umbra, my organic store bought pot is clean. You made me look and I was scared.

If we do a few plants outside I need some advice on how to keep them 3 ft tall and 5 feet around. I think one of the reasons it is so hard to get rid of bugs outside is getting the spray everywhere on 10 ft tall plants. It is dangerous to spray, even organics, up over your head... So I am taking suggestions all ya all.
I didn't mean that your cannabis was bad, Rose. Yes I like the taste of pot also. The A11 has this pineapple Cheetos taste that is addicting.

Yep.....Raised around Bean town,you know I am going with the Pats....:48:

good morning all...

Super bowl means deviled eggs in this house.. what a weird tradition..

Cane so nice to see you. How's school? are you learning lots?

pineapple cheetos? What a strange thought. LOL Have ya'll tried Allen Wrench..dank I am telling you.

Did i tell you the oncologist i heard said we don't have to hold in pot when we smoke? The audience gasped when he said that. I can't not hold it in... I try... your thoughts?

The exchange of gas is complete on the inhale, but you will notice it take 3 to 5 breaths to clear the smoke, or any other gas / vapor in your lungs. Rose he is correct, holding it in will cause undue irritation and will lead eventually to a hardening of the alveoli which is What COPD is...emphysema and other conditions like mine. I smoked for 34 years 2 packs a day and quit in 2012.....add that in with a year in the oil fires of southern Iraq and Northern Kuwait and BAM....a good case of COPD. It would take double that time with just good ol pot smoke, but yes it does do a bit of damage over time....and it does not get you any higher.

He didn't say it was dangerous he just said it wasn't necessary.. I been doing it this way a long time.. i do have asthma though.. I will try harder. Thanks Kraven. My pulmonologist told me to keep smoking pot... When mr rb retired he was being treated for copd. It appears to be gone for a few years now. he smokes pot at night only, seemed to help him, but it is smoke in your lungs...that can't be good... I know i can't sing anymore and I thought that was from smoking pot too. I think i will smoke some now and see if i can do it.. you know, doctors orders and all.

Not dangerous, and a ton better than any other smoke I can think of....I just had to get in the habit of not holding it myself and my COPD has diminished a bit....but I am already sick so it is more....... less irritation in my case than actually healing....damage is done now. I'll smoke with ya :48:

Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop by and apologize for going nuts in the thread that was closed. It's the old 4chan troll in me that rears it's head now and again.

Hope all is well with everyone and may your lights shine bright and your grass stay green!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back