Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on the news that they busted a guy in town with 100 plants in his garage !-- They had a warrant out for him and when they came to pick him up they found the grow !-- That ain't me !-- If they show on the news with some old man running best he can ? -- That might be me !-- I also got no wants or warrants !

The bust scares me !-- I had no idea the O.F.C. would become what it is !-- The law dogs got to know what city I'm in and be looking for me !-- I would be a fine feather in the hat of any LEO !-- The danger is real !--
What we do is dangerous where ever we at !-- Every wake and bake could be my last !-- I've thought about bolting from the site and the O.F.C. several times !-- Here I am growing weed in Texas !-- I got to be friggin crazy !-- Growing dank in the belly of the beast with the ever present danger of getting caught !-- Yep !--I'm obviously brain damaged !-- The O.F.C. like some beacon to guide them in ?-- Seems like U would get use to the paranoia ? -- I ain't running anymore !-- I'm hide but that is just a way of life now ! -- By God one day I get to smoke my first legal joint !--

I too have one branch on a IC x CaliO that is a trifoliate and its in flower and holding...I need to get a few pic's up of it.

Rose gonna be nasty again today and then a brief cool off. Then over the weekend and first part of next week summer starts, temps will stay low 90's - low 70's for a few weeks then it wont ever get cooler than the mid to lower eighties at night for then next 9 months.

Morning folks, ,,im off to work.
Keef,,,get a job and get out of the house. Lol

Lyfespan in da house !-- Where U been ? -- He come swooping once in awhile !-- I didn't know what I was seeing when I saw that first trifoliate !

Hopper U sound like my daddy telling the vet in a wheel chair to quit faking and get out that wheelchair and get a job if U want some money !-- -He hard core !

Good morning all,

we have a fabulous longtime outdoor grower(TCBud) here that needs some new genetics. I told i could send NL, can anyone donate too? I thought we could come up with quite a nice package for her? You thoughts please? She has helped me and lots of other growers. could we help her? PM me for her addy. thank you.

Good morning giggy, i see you there. Keef, be careful please.

Stay safe Giggy !-- I'll get these lights packaged when D.D. comes in and I'll get them to U fixed or not !- I think they'll do U right !-- Half of each one don't work but I know how to fix them now !--.I switched to those Mars Hydro because they were bigger and phased out the littler ones !

Hopper when I went to the basic training In the army the first time -- They told us they were gonna feed us well and work us hard and expect to lose about 20% of your body weight !--- I gained 20 lbs in 8 weeks !-- My daddy had me in plenty good shape ! --

My "job" is to learn to get good at growing weed !-- When it became apparent things were changing and it was time for me to work we had to protect D.D.'s Nursing license -- That job in Austin was just the ticket !-- I'm gearing up and if anything happens -- We separated! -- She got her own address and don't know nothing about what I'm doing here !-- I used to wonder if I would be able to grow top shelf !-- I can !-- If the genetics are there and I give the plant has optimum grow conditions the plant has no choice but to give U it's best !
So now I work on weight !

Good morning everyone hope everybody is off to an excellent start this morning so much to do talk to you guys later :48:

Do Not go outside !-- We got a 35 mph wind coming off the gulf--gusting to 45 mph !-- Picks that sand and it's like being in a sandblaster out there !---I got no reason to go out there -- I'm busy !-- -I'm building a magnificent buzz down here !-- Maybe do some pharming later !-- Started with some left over Nurse Larry and burning some Widow right now !-- I think veg might be able to produce the plants for this weekly rotation --We'll be seeing !-- I got rooted clones from the Snow Lotus so that original seed plant going to bloom on the 7th -- Umbra got me all hot and bothered about the Snow Lotus so I needs to know !

Bud --Strawberry Desiel going to bloom too !- Got the strawberry rhino pollen in the fridge just waiting !

1-- B.B. King

2 Purple Haze --( Green Pheno )

3-- White Indica ( The White -x- Nepal Indica)

4-- Hoe Berry

Check out these cool little clone shipping containers I got from the girl shop yesterday for $1.50 each they even have two little LEDs inside

63a82b1036d3ee08fc00b3fe71161d49.jpg

8e2b4b93b8186212bc6b1fedb6b2aaa0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that is about the coolest thing I seen today Bud !-- Makes me think !-- Got it the LEDs at the top ? -- Dam !-- Wait I'm having a thought might take it awhile to flesh out !-- Midget plants --bigger containers ? -- Am I seeing a possible grow system ?

So Bud a Pepsi drinker too ? -- We gonna have to get U an E-cig and get U off cigs !- I been off of them bout 5 years now after 30 years !

Those are the coolest things ever. very cool. pepsi kills. just saying.

Keef your plants are beautiful.

Rose too much oxygen is poisonous too !-- I have an addictive personality !-- In my mind drinking Pepsi and smoking my e-cig ain't even in the same in the same addictive ball park as drinking whiskey and smoking cigarettes !-- I think I choose well specially in weed my drug of choice !-- I coulda done much worse !

Now that is about the coolest thing I seen today Bud !-- Makes me think !-- Got it the LEDs at the top ? -- Dam !-- Wait I'm having a thought might take it awhile to flesh out !-- Midget plants --bigger containers ? -- Am I seeing a possible grow system ?

So Bud a Pepsi drinker too ? -- We gonna have to get U an E-cig and get U off cigs !- I been off of them bout 5 years now after 30 years !

I used to be a Coke drinker but around Christmas time I noticed they change the Coke recipe and for some reason makes me feel sick when I drink it so I switched back to Pepsi as far as the smoking part goes I think I'm going to go and try some of that laser treatment where they shoot lasers into your head makes you not want to smoke anymore figure it's worth a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back