Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Bud I just looked and BB King is 3 ft tall and about 1.5 across, I am going to need to get the light 6 inch higher.
Keef I want to be some where between you and Bud. 3 ft plants in a tent is about max for me. The second run where put in at 12 to 14 inch. Learning.

I used to be a Coke drinker but around Christmas time I noticed they change the Coke recipe and for some reason makes me feel sick when I drink it so I switched back to Pepsi as far as the smoking part goes I think I'm going to go and try some of that laser treatment where they shoot lasers into your head makes you not want to smoke anymore figure it's worth a shot

Bud I smoked for 34.5 years @ 2-3 packs a day. I smoked and I enjoyed it, then I suddenly didn't enjoy it and realized I was just getting a fix...made me feel pretty weak so I took that pack with 2 cigs left in it and tossed it on the fridge....every time I wanted to smoke I would just wait a bit and see, and over a 2 week time I quit and have never picked them back up....it was hard, the whole first year..... but after that it seems like you never smoked....I have been smoke free for 5 years now. You can do it when your ready. Peace

That's how we do Hippy !-- I tried to let the group I moved to bloom on the 1st get a little bigger -- Maybe a little too big !-- Some stretch more than others the first couple weeks of bloom --
Get with Kraven sounds about the size he runs !-- He grow them heavy buds make me Jealous !--

Switching to an e-cig wasn't easy either !-- I back slid a few times over the first year or so !-- D.D. kept buying me e-cig stuff and I was determined -- Smoked from the time I was 18 till my late 50's !-- I'm fine with my e-cig now !-- I got my brand of e-cig juice and that's what I vape !-- I got a gallon of food grade VG (vegetable glycerin ) and a recipe from nicotine juice but I like what I use !-- I smoked ultra light cigs but use extra strong e-juice -- Depends on the battery !-- D.D. got me 2 big batteries and I was using a smaller !-- I hit it and it hit back !-- I could use a weaker version with them !-- I didn't know !

Kraven the storms pass yet !-- Looked bad on radar !- especially north of U !-- No it was like the whole southeast getting hammered !

U hiring Hopper ?
-I grow weed !-- That's my job !-- - I'm working on my scooter !-- U should come fix it for me !-- When U ready to grow ?-- I got a fine cut of Rose's Nurse Larry for U !-

Lets get that scooter fixed. Ill be right over. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

Lyfespan in da house !-- Where U been ? -- He come swooping once in awhile !-- I didn't know what I was seeing when I saw that first trifoliate !

Hopper U sound like my daddy telling the vet in a wheel chair to quit faking and get out that wheelchair and get a job if U want some money !-- -He hard core !

i get kinda swamped with events and warehouse grows, very little internet playtime for me, i do IG a lot though

Good morning all,

we have a fabulous longtime outdoor grower(TCBud) here that needs some new genetics. I told i could send NL, can anyone donate too? I thought we could come up with quite a nice package for her? You thoughts please? She has helped me and lots of other growers. could we help her? PM me for her addy. thank you.

Good morning giggy, i see you there. Keef, be careful please.

i have a sour tsunami X querkle that needs sharing, i got 12 cloneshippers here ready to trade away

Lyfespan I'm glad to see ya when U do stop by !-- I like to learn from U free state guys !--- They busted a local guy with a garage grow yesterday !-- Still on the news today !-- Growing weed in these conditions is hard on U !--
I'm on it Hopper !-- The thing runs great when it'll start !--- 1st I thought it was just a fuel problem but sometimes when it been sitting I ain't getting a spark !-- I work my way back from the plug !-- It's gonna be a fine scooter once I get this fixed !-- When U go somewhere U would kinda like to know it's gonna start !--
I know D.D. wants me to move more but Dam !-- Got to rebuild the scooter !-- Forgive her for she knows not what she do !--I found some wrecked bikes for cheap -- I'm be needing a little MIG welder -- Might need to turn a piece or 2 ? -- Don't even say sand rail out loud ! -- I just need to know how to get that power thru the wheels and make the thing move without digging a hole !

Hopper say he ain't afraid of me ? -- That don't really mean much cause Hopper ? --He ain't afraid of nothing !

Bud I smoked for 34.5 years @ 2-3 packs a day. I smoked and I enjoyed it, then I suddenly didn't enjoy it and realized I was just getting a fix...made me feel pretty weak so I took that pack with 2 cigs left in it and tossed it on the fridge....every time I wanted to smoke I would just wait a bit and see, and over a 2 week time I quit and have never picked them back up....it was hard, the whole first year..... but after that it seems like you never smoked....I have been smoke free for 5 years now. You can do it when your ready. Peace

Thank you for the encouragement and hope you're having a good night

Bud ain't nobody can make U quit !-- U can't do it until U ready !--
Who was that was afraid of needles !-- Not me !-- I will stick a needle in somebody in a heart beat !-- Don't hurt me a bit ! -- Big needles --Long needles ? --No problem !-- -- I stick a big one in your chest if I had to !-- Cut a hole in your neck so U can breath again without working up a sweat !-- This might sting a little might be an understatement sometimes !-- Just can't tell someone-- This is gonna hurt so bad U gonna pass out !

I see on the local news the Po-Po doing the happy dance !-- Yeah !-- They supposed to stop drugs and people from crossing the border !-- but -- It is in thier best interest to catch the cash going back to Mexico !
The local po-po get to keep a share !-- They got the finest of po-po gear paid for by this money !-- I'm also sure if they bust someone with 20 lbs of cash (they just weigh it )--All 10 lbs will make it to the evidence locker !

Morning Keef,,,get that scooter out. Time for a nice cool ride on the beach. Yehaaaaaaaaa
Love yas Rose.

I smoked for about ten years.then smoked hand rolled in prison. those things will hammer your butt! i was at a redlight one day watching the smoke curl off the cherry and i was thinking about how i was feeling guilty that I was the one smoking, and it was affecting my wife's health. I cannot do something that is harmful to another like that. I kept a cig in a pack in my glovebox. Its still there.. I had "quit" a few times before and it was very hard. Once i made up my mind it was not near as hard. You can do what you want to do, Its all in the mind.

Morning O.F.C. !-- That's what I got it for Hopper !-When the tide is out the sand if firm and makes good riding till U hit one those cuts in the sand !-- Tires are wide enough but nothing rolls thru that fluffy sand !--It just stop !--U don't ! Looks just like that pic except I don't wear a helmet! -- I don't got one !-- I get this little problem solved we good !-- Supposed to be only in the 70's today !- Last cool of the year !
Dog right about smoking can't do it till U ready !-- I just always try to find a work around !-- I still got my nicotine addiction but at least it is not as bad for me as smoking !--

Wonder if Nick is O.K. ? -- Last I remember he had went to the hospital for some fluids and had just came home !-- Shout Out Nick let us know if U still alive !

I cant stand the smell of tobacco anymore. Makes me sick. I quit in 2013 after my heart surgery. Nothing like a heart attack to help ya quit smoking ciggs and cigars. Lol

Time to go to work. I get to go home today. 3 day weekend,,,yehaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back