Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Bozzo might need to use the chainsaw at harvest time !-- Morning Fiction !- I was distracted yesterday - Welcome to the Homeland !-- What U smoking ?-

Morning Keef! smoking on some Stardawg. What u got burning?

Fiction, you don't post much 187 since 06.....got ya a home now . Welcome

Morning, Old Farts. Yoop, the computer gremlins stopped by this morning. My new laptop that was working fine as of 04:00 this morning refused to fire up at 09:00. Glad I've got my old one still working. My less than one year old Droid Turbo phone won't charge through the USB port, only through a wireless charger. Might pull a Keef and test out the ballistic nylon case. I'll bet a 230 grain FMJ will change it's attitude! If not, I've got some 7.62 NATO AP rounds that damn sure will.

See? They're not just picking on you, bro!:)

Fiction, you don't post much 187 since 06.....got ya a home now . Welcome

Yeah Bozzo420, I joined back in 2006 when I first starting growing. It's been a crazy trip lol I disappeared down the rabbit hole for a few years. Gained alot of growing experience along the way was even featured on the cover of hightimes mag at one point..but had to take a step back from the black market after the birth of my first child.. I'm back now..as an old fart..got my medical card and just started my first personal run in years. had to come back to the forum that started it all for me.

Rosebud, have your temps come down yet? Strange to have that much heat so far north.

don't tell me you made the dab out of that bud with the hot iron. lol

Fiction pass that this way !-- Cuz I'm in south Texas -- teach me stuff !-- One day I be free to grow openly!-- I mostly smoke my Widow with some new stuff coming on line ! -- I do a SOG rotation aero under LEDs - trying to do the best I can under combat conditions !-- We don't have a very high plant limit down here !

Sounds like FICTION. You must be kidding....No butane ,no vacuum oven, no solvents?
Just heat and smoke lol

oh I see the solvent now. everclear?

no solvents no vac...just parchment paper, the iron and a razor. It's the rosin technique. The end product is ridiculously delicious. It was a learning curve tho..I messed up the first few times. I also press the nugs twice and keep the left over "chips" for edibles. Its even smokable since no solvents were used less potent ofcourse
I'll try to find a tutorial

I feel you man..I'm in an extremely regulated medical state. The meds are extremely over priced and not nearly as good as what you can get elsewhere. The penalties for growing are harsh to say the least up here. There is a thriving underground culture tho, ive been lucky enough to have access to affordable meds and a wide array of strains. Other patients are stuck paying over 500+ tax an ounce at the dispensary which is the real crime.

hey im trying to find more posts on here about rosin. cant seem to find anything and i searching wrong?

Fiction - first time I ever heard of it but it's safe to say -- U have my attention !

Hi Fiction, welcome home. Glad to have you.

Bozzo, it is still very hot.. triple digets for over two weeks. Did you see all the Chinook Salmon dying in Alaska? The water was 68 degrees I guess and killed a bunch. I lived in Alaska and I love salmon, and I love that country untouched my man... For the fish to die, it makes me think no wonder i am having such a hard time growing. Thank you for asking.. I put hay on top of the pots to keep moisture in, 12 hours later i had a layer of light grey mold... Crap. took off the hay. Moved the plants in the shade.

Its not a new method but has recently started gaining traction in the concentrates world. It's even starting to be judged at competitions along side other types of hash. It was considered a joke when people first started speaking about it..but now the innovations. Do a quick google search for "Rosin Tech" you'll find tons of info on it. Like anything this method has its pros and cons. Pros: No solvents, No Blasting tubes, No Vacs, none of that stuff so the oil is pure and taste like the material you started with. You can do it indoors and not have to buy all that expensive equipment to properly purge the solvents out of your oil. The CONs: Yields less than other methods, Lots more effort and time. Although people have recently started to refine their methods raising the yields. It's also alot of trial and error and most people dont want to risk squishing their premo nugs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back