Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta wait till I ain't near this stoned !-- been watching 4 pups playing with a jalapeno pepper !-- I am easily amused !-- Hey Rose !- Alaska ?- Really ?-- They got 2 seasons - Winter and Mosquito season !- Nope !- not me !-- My only experience with Alaska was flying into Anchorage in a light summer suit and it wasn't summer up there !-

Rosebud is an Alasken Bush Lady. Just messen wit ya Rose. Lol

I'm happy for U Rose !-- Nothing but respect for people who live in the snow -- just ain't for me !- I don't chop wood or haul water anymore !-- I like indoor plumbing !-- I hope I never see another outhouse !--

Well it's still too cold for me !-- I had never seen snow until I was in Korea and it was 40 below !- talk about some culture shock !-- I'm a warm weather boy - just can't help it !-- As for hauling water , chopping wood and having an outhouse -- that ain't something that only happens in Alaska !-

Hey- Hey - Hey !- We burning ?--- I need some 411!- U know those colors that come out in cool weather ?-- What if I dropped the temp in the res in the bottom of my boxes into say the fifties ?-- in the last week or so -- could I coax out those colors ? Would it affect tricome production. ?-- Cause Iike tricomes !--

Hey- Hey - Hey !- We burning ?--- I need some 411!- U know those colors that come out in cool weather ?-- What if I dropped the temp in the res in the bottom of my boxes into say the fifties ?-- in the last week or so -- could I coax out those colors ? Would it affect tricome production. ?-- Cause Iike tricomes !--
You got my interest keef. I will be waiting for the answer.

I think plants pretty much stop growing under 60 degrees. They don't die but they do just sit there. Maybe try 60s and see what happens.

Gantt - I shouldn't have to chill my whole grow room to get this effect !-- I saw some pics of Umbra's Tranquil Elephantizer with nice color - so- we'll be seeing -- I have enough blue ice containers to do it !-- My other question was for our medical consultant Kraven !-- Where is he ?-- Anyway - They have these oxygen concentrators for peeps with breathing problems - My question be -- would that not make a fine bubbler for a water farmer ?-- A high oxygen bubbler and one of Hippy's CO2 systems-- This might work !

Fiction, yes the "press" is gaining traction. I have seen home made hydrolic presses with heated smash blocks, and if you get it right you can get a decent yield. I have not tasted a dab made like that yes but I heard it is as clean as you can get it, or pretty darn close. I'm impressed, the cover of high times? I bet that makes a good story. Glad to have you here, would love to hear about the cover of high times, how'd ya pull that off man :)

I was hoping for some in put on that temp Rose !-- 60's would be much easier to do -- I done this before when I was fighting white slime !-- I solved that problem by increasing the volume in my res dropped the temp enough !- I tie a string on those blue ice blocks so it's easier to fish them out my boxes !-- I change it twice a each day and keep my temp probe in there see how low it goes and what's the average ! Keef be knowing soon !--

Fiction, yes the "press" is gaining traction. I have seen home made hydrolic presses with heated smash blocks, and if you get it right you can get a decent yield. I have not tasted a dab made like that yes but I heard it is as clean as you can get it, or pretty darn close. I'm impressed, the cover of high times? I bet that makes a good story. Glad to have you here, would love to hear about the cover of high times, how'd ya pull that off man :)

I've seen those crazy pneumatic presses..looks very promising. There's a company call rosin technologies prototyping some. I used to make small batches using a butane and turkey baster method, I haven't done it that way since trying the rosin technique. Its alot more effort but for someone making small batches its worth it.
Yeah the Hightimes thing. Back in 2008 I was running a house with my roommate. I read an article in the paper about a girl that was filming a documentary about the underground cannabis scene of the city I was living in. I decided to email her and offer her some pics of my plants. We ended up becoming friends and eventually trusted her enough to allow her to film the rooms. She showed the pics to her friend who happened to work for hightimes. They invited up to their headquarters and the next thing we know..they offered us the cover, and used our strain as the medical strain of the month (ECSD) for the Feb 2009 issue. It was surreal..a dream come true

View attachment 24_cover_feb09_0.jpg

keef, that will be cool to see if it works. Pun intended.

Fiction, awesome for you.nice pic. thanks for adding it. congrats...a little late, but congrats.

Ki Kraven.

A water farmer !- Hot Dog!- Fiction !- I run aerocloners from fresh cut to harvest !- I use Botonacare products and do battle with the pH Witch regularly !-- Teach me how to prevail !-- Rose !-- Are U high again?

Hiya's Rose :)

Fiction, an excellent story. Gratz on the cover the girls look good. I'm laying into some ChemD gifted to be by a friend. Hope your evening goes well brother.

Keef why on earth you want to freeze your plants in the last week? You trying to get some color to them ?

Keef, the best way to get DO in water is to flume, put a small pump facing up and run it 15 mins every hour. Look up fluming it's whats done in large aquariums to oxygenate the water.

keef, that will be cool to see if it works. Pun intended.

Fiction, awesome for you.nice pic. thanks for adding it. congrats...a little late, but congrats.

Ki Kraven.

Thanks Rosebud

Kraven !- Color Yep!-- Hey - U only run your bubbler 15 min an hour ?-- My aero boxes are bastardized DWC systems once the roots reach the nute res underneath them !-- I run my bubblers 24/7 thru a 2 inch micropore stone !-- no ebb and flow -- no worry about root rot or poor oxygenation !- I use 10 gals of nute solution in a 35 gal box --enough to keep the pump submerged -- instead of a full box -- my filtered pumps come on 15 off 15 spraying the dangling roots ! Same nute solutions as any other hydro type system !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back