Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Umbra.. That is very cool. I remember giving a joint of satori to a dispensary owner once, he came back and offered 4 grand for a pound... It was so nice to have someone else in the biz recognize your efforts. I am so glad you are here Umbra.

Keef, be careful please, you need all your fingers.

Burnt my finger !-- U gonna need a rocket to catch up to me !-- Did I tell ya'll - I Burnt my finger ?-- that's a lot of work !--I'm still thinking a one pound BHOgart hash oil machine ! I can't spend my life scrapping paper !-- Keef like but must be easier way !-- I'm lit up from smoking the left over patties !

I see what I'm up against making an e-cig liquid for a regular tank type e-cig !-- Viscosity !!-- My e-cig nicotine liquid has a vegetable glycerin base with A nicotine concentrate added !-- The V.G. with THC shatter added will be a little more complicated !-- I can homogenize them but the result with be too viscous for a tank !-- Hum!-- I only need to put 30% hash oil into my V.G. -- must be a way !

hey whats up everyone? i see some of u have busted out the straighteners lol

U da devil Fiction !-- I like it but it be too much work for Keef !--- I had a head injury and only have one skill left -- I can grow weed !-- When prohibition ends -- I'm gonna turn that skill into my second career!-- getting paid to get high !-- Now that's a job I can do even at my advanced age ! The only thing that would be better -- would be if the insurance company would pay for an ample supply of premo !-- Delivered of course !

U da devil Fiction !-- I like it but it be too much work for Keef !--- I had a head injury and only have one skill left -- I can grow weed !-- When prohibition ends -- I'm gonna turn that skill into my second career!-- getting paid to get high !-- Now that's a job I can do even at my advanced age ! The only thing that would be better -- would be if the insurance company would pay for an ample supply of premo !-- Delivered of course !
definitely a labor intensive method! lol its the main turn off

Hey it does work !-- Thanks it was a learning experience with A buzz at the end !-- Trying to get Giggy to read between the lines -- Two part clue - 1- build a machine -- 2 - BHOgart hash oil machine !-- -- Just saying -- store bought machine cost $600-- it ain't that complicated !-- take a look !

good morning OFC. sure is a cool way to get a little dab . The wife said no way with her 200 dollar iron. lol

Good morning bozzo, giggy and the rest of the OFC. Hair irons, burnt fingers, dabs, what`s going on in the OFC this morning ? What happened to "wake and bake" ? I know, grab a cup of coffee and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb and we gonna have a "wake and bake" session. Any joiners ?

Me me me I will join Yooper... smoking some girl scout cookies this morning. thin mint..

Lets do this wake and bake correctly...Inhale, coffee, inhale, coffee, you get it. Have a great friday Yooper.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Mane I was lit up yesterday !-- Only one thing to do !- Start all over and do it again !--Giggy -- I quess I just wish I still had the skills and tools to do things like that !-- At one time I coulda done it !-------- Put some of them Rosin patties in caps this morning -- they be kicking in shortly !-- ---Hey Hippy - One day I have every intention of growing a SCROG and I hope you'll guide me thru it when I do!-- Time to burn !

Every day is a Friday when you're an out to pasture Old Fart! Wish you old farts would have been here yesterday to watch me work on the bus. You'd have laughed your donkey off!
Back's been wailin' for the last few days, so I was sitting on a five gallon bucket to wire up the backup camera to the reverse lights. I was a bit too close, so I leaned up and scooted the bucket back a bit. Apparently, it was too far as I went to sit back down and missed it and wound up flat on my arse on that nice, soft concrete driveway. Didn't do my butt or my back any good, but I laughed at myself 'til I had tears in my eyes. You guys would have ripped a stitch.

I do the work of three people; Larry, Moe, and Curly.:)

Hey at least U didn't use your face for a hammer !-- It didn't work out so well for me !-- I think me and this RO water have made peace . We at a pH of 6.0 and stable !-- tricky stuff comes out the tap at 4.7 -- Let it sit 24 hours and U got 5.7 -6.0 !-- U have to wait or you'll never get it to level out !-- plants like it!

Hey Yooper, TechAdmin wants to know what browser you use to see if he can fix the picture problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back