Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'm going to.see a doctor this evening. I caught a spec back tick bitting in saturday evening. Now I have a nice red spot. But I was on the tractor all day yesterday running the bush hogg. I hope I just got it irritated, have a slight head ache but I do have sinuses going too. I'll let yall know.
I got one last year. Get to the doctor if you have a rash. Antibiotics now will prevent Lyme disease . That stuff is nasty. but a bulls eye rash is the warning sign.

Hey !- We burning this afternoon ??- They better get up off Keef cause I got yo crazy - right here !-- Be best I don't have to prove it !-- again ! O.K. nuff of that !-- Hey !- I was in the garage today rummaging around and found a hundred 4x4 plastic planters and a hundred 1 gallon planters !-- I said self -- What's an aero pharmer doing with dem planters U put dirt in ?-- Is there something U ain't telling me ?-- I didn't say a word !

I think I have broken the jinx on starting seed !-- I got this !--- Umbra I have little seed commas from both of your varieties -- I wasn't scarifing them well enough and was germing at too low a temp !-- 2 out of 3 Williams Wonder --3 outof 5 of the GDP- X- Black Rose and 2 out of 5 of the Blueberry Blast-X -X- BPU popped a taproot in 36 hours !-- - Those seed are on the table ready for Santa and things keep stopping me from getting it done !-- I apologize !-- I done this before so U know it ain't getting cold feet !- Unless the World ends before then they be on way tomorrow !

ok talked to my doctor, and since i'm having blood work he said to wait. i told him what it looked like, and what i had been doing (yard word 108º heat index) and he thinks i just have it irritated. told me to neosporin it and watch it.

Evening Giggy !-- Was just over at seedfinders looking up that Gorilla Glue #4-- Dang !--- Them Dawgs do get around !-- tells me everything I needs to know !-- See I learned everything thing in da world about genetics in da F.F.A. !-- Woof -Woof !-- Kraven get that Chem Dawg cut yet ?-- Now that Keef ain't afraid of seeds no more -- I be after a Dawg !-- Then I think I'll have about everything I need for my Frankenplant !-- Well maybe one more powerhouse !-- Sucks because the clone only varieties are beyond my reach !

WAKE AND BAKE pain this morning. My knee is giving me hell woke me up at 3:30 this morning. Hell at that time it was 80 degrees too. So we are sipposed to have bad storms today. I need the rain so I don't have to tote water to the woods later today. Other wize morning ofc lets make the best of the day as we can.

Morning yarddog, giggy and the rest of the OFC. Now that I`ve dumped a load, got coffee and a bowl the "wake and bake" session is in order. Let`s do it.

Spent the evening yesterday repotting my garden. Got 7 done, looked at number 8 and decided not enough soil left to finish. So gotta go to the hydro store and buy more Sunshine.

my problem with my soil is it is drying out to quick. i guess i need more perlite. the only different soil i have this year is i got some happy frog. i got some amended peat perlite mix from a nursery and i get the ferry morse (walmart) it was called something else last year. and all of them are draining to quick. i have had good luck with them indoors but i guess i need something else for outdoors.

Mornin o.f.c ! hope everyone is well on this gloomy (over here) morning.

Gloomy here too. Rained most of the day yesterday. Looks like more today. Enough already, weeds are growing (my yard), to wet to cut. So, gonna burn another one.

Yo Fiction !-- Where ya been ?-- - Dude made me burn my finger ya'll !--
Keef! whats goin on!? Actually been out of commission last few days. Recovering from a seizure. This old fart has nocturnal epilepsy. Takes me some time and tokes to get back to normal.

giggy, I'm seeing the same thing here. I used promix in my holes. Its all peat moss and perlite. Drains and dries out fast. I am watering every day ,sometimes twice. but grows fine .But will use regular soil next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back