Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that Fiction !-- Takes alot out of U I bet !-- I tried to bust a concrete floor with my face - Traumatic Brain Injury - bulged discs in my neck -- I don't have seizures but things sure get strange sometimes !-- I'm lucky to be able to walk and talk at the same time -- I credit weed with preventing worse damage and helping me get back on my feet !- Hope U feel better Cuz !

Sorry to hear that Fiction !-- Takes alot out of U I bet !-- I tried to bust a concrete floor with my face - Traumatic Brain Injury - bulged discs in my neck -- I don't have seizures but things sure get strange sometimes !-- I'm lucky to be able to walk and talk at the same time -- I credit weed with preventing worse damage and helping me get back on my feet !- Hope U feel better Cuz !

Thanks Keef! I'm maintaining, feels like i tore every muscle in my body and chewed half my tongue off. But the worse part is the mental "strangeness" afterwards (anxiety, depression, confusion). I haven't been able to find out the cause but doc tells me its possible I took too many hits to the head in my younger days. Cannabis has lowered the number of seizures and helps me cope with the side affects of the other meds. LIFESAVER:vap-leafy_wave:

Fiction -- Some of us are medical or ex- medical like me --- U do eat weed don't U ?-- I take my caps regularly -- About an hour before bedtime I take some lowgrade Cannacaps - I run some dry weed thru a screen then decarb it - pack it into empty caps -- I take a dose that won't get me ripped only a gentle glow -- I've noticed that I crash and burn less often !-- Got a feeling U know what I mean by crash and burn !--

Evening OFG, I had my name changed simply because "Kravenhead" sorta sounded tacky to me. I am Kraven, the same good o'l boy you all know and love, I just did some house keeping. Yoop, I intend on putting back up the GTH #9 thread for your viewing pleasure. I managed to get myself spooked......you can never be to safe. This internet thing is new to me, up until three or fours years ago, my wife didn't even know that I grew, she knew I always had it but never asked, so telling y'all is a big step forward for me. I'm still a part of the community. I just bought a new camera today that I can better control what gets fed into the header of pictures when I upload. I just about have them all cleaned up and will re - post a grow thread. Hot here today and now it's blowing up a thunderstorm, yeaaaa dog days have begun!

Glad your back Kraven, dog days indeed. We just got a contract at work for 450 vehicles. All repair and maintenance. I am allotted one work bay, I've been outside in the sun working for three days now. Actually getting used to it. The only way to be acclimated is to dive off head first!

Don't affect me none Kraven !-- It was a big step going online and talking with other's about growing weed !-- In our world - (the south ) -- U just don't talk about this stuff !-- I'm just a product of the society I live in !-- Shoulda never let me find out where and how to get world class seed !-- Now they gotta deal with it !-- Ain't my fault !-- Are we burning this afternoon or what ?-- Green Santa has left the building !--

Yea I got just a little ChemD and it's making me get visuals...wow this is some trippy weed bro's.

Hey Kraven and the rest of OFC..
I will join you. Having a little Proffesor Chaos to smoke.

I get paranoid and I am legal. Something you never get over.

I think i will change my name to stoner lady.

Got rained off twice from working on the bus today. Muggy as hell out there now, but I'm still plugging away. Did you know that epoxy will glue your hair together? Don't ask me how I know......

I'm relying on you folks to talk me out of hooking up 45 watts worth of solar panels that I've had new in the box for the last five years. There's four mounting spots on top of the van that are for ladder racks, and it would be really easy to fab up a set of low profile ones to hold the panels. Probably be easier on the alternator, too. I figured I'd want a 55 ah auxiliary battery for the tunes & light show. Found out the main battery is only 50 ah. Got a new 300 watt inverter too, but I'm not sure I'd ever need 110 volts in the bus.

Would go along with the hippie/environmental thing, though. The carpet for the floor and walls is made out of recycled plastic water bottles, and most of the wood is thirty year old stuff that's been kicking around in my garage forever.

Nice hippie.....Go for the panels bro, you will indeed be happy to have 110 on day, i promise....tailgating to fishing there is always a cool venue for 110 bro.

I get paranoid and I am legal. Something you never get over.

That's where we all kid ourselves. It's still a federal offense, and we ALL can be prosecuted, jailed, and have our property/assets forfeited. Even in the mitten, the state government will tell you that THEY won't come after you, but if the Feds do, you're on your own.

It pays to be a little fish in a big, big ocean.

Kraven teach the women to grow ?-- good times !-- So what drove U people to become criminals ?-- At least I don't have to fool myself !-- I get caught. - .I go to jail !--

What drove me to be a criminal? At first it was because i have loved pot since I was 17. Now it is because I really love pot still, but I really like the results of folks getting better when they use a cbd.. That is pretty cool. Plus I am too old to not use it. And, i don't want to smoke anyone else's so... It really helps that I love to garden..bonus. And meet folks from all over the world on here is pretty cool too.
WIN WIN.

I think I'll just keep the name I got. lol I have a couple plastic 55gallon drums I am thinking about cutting in half to make a wind generator with. But that means I need to get another for a compost barrel.

What drove me to be a criminal? At first it was because i have loved pot since I was 17. Now it is because I really love pot still, but I really like the results of folks getting better when they use a cbd.. That is pretty cool. Plus I am too old to not use it. And, i don't want to smoke anyone else's so... It really helps that I love to garden..bonus. And meet folks from all over the world on here is pretty cool too.
WIN WIN.

Maybe one day we will all have the freedom to grow a great garden.

I just feel no compulsion to obey an unjust law !-- I lay all the trouble generated by the war on weed at the feet of Harry Anslinger - may he burn in Hell !-- Hey anyone seen -- Reefer Madness - The Musical -?-- Loved it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back