Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried that hot iron trick. Used the Pullet's $200 professional one. Wound up with two very flat and very hot buds. No oil.
No whining, though. It still smokes and still rocks!

Gloman in da house !-- Looking good Cuz !-- What's that thang in the 5 gal bucket ?-- That's how I used to grow !-- Hey Kraven U got pics of your new setup posted in your grow journal yet ?-- A veg and a bloom ?-- I'm adding at U Cuz !--

Hippie for some reason some strains do well and other just don't and really no way of telling till you try. Great trichromes doesn't seem to affect it, I have heard of crappy looking bud producing epic results with amazing taste and great looking bud doing hardly anything. Plus there is a steep learning curve to it. I have heard others tell in detail about their trials and tribulations, enough so that i'm not getting involved. :48:

Hey Kraven U got pics of your new setup posted in your grow journal yet ?-- A veg and a bloom ?-- I'm adding at U Cuz !--

Yea click on the link under my siggy, it says "current grow" it will take you right there bro. You want me to post the two tents and my set up, I will go edit it and add them it will take just a second

I played caddy shack today with the darn moles. I found them last night and put some poison worms down. Gave them 24 hours to eat them , then flooded them out tonight.
I hate them suckers. Stick a hose in the tunnel it gets them to move some where else if they don't die.

Kraven is that a C.F.L. in the tent?-- What does your temp run in there ?--seems like it would get hot !

Hah my dogs dug a 20 ft trench to get to some moles. Massive holes in the yard, but no moles...lol

Morning O.F.C. !-- Up early today and already lit !-- Yo Umbra the dog that dug the trench - is that the same dog that ate the poisoned weed ? I used to hunt gophers with a pellet rifle but my dogs won't let me anymore - they want to help but they get in the way !-- Little bitty gophers down here-- I think they call them pocket gophers - We also got little chipmunks but they don't dig up your yard like gophers !-- I got a gopher working my yard now -- Little Bastids !

Good morning OFC. Looks like everyone`s sleeping in this morning. That means that I get to lead the "wake and bake" this morning, so here goes. Coffee in one hand, a bowl of herb in the other and we gonna have a session of "wake and bake". Join in ya`ll.

PS,
Good morning keef, ya snuck in while I was one fingering it.

morning keef and the rest of the ofc, let's roll with this wake and bake. coffee is brewing. been working outside on a drill, man it is hot. temps close to 100º with heat index from 110º to 115º. it takes me 30 min to get home and i was still soaked when i got there.

Gloman in da house !-- Looking good Cuz !-- What's that thang in the 5 gal bucket ?-- That's how I used to grow !-- Hey Kraven U got pics of your new setup posted in your grow journal yet ?-- A veg and a bloom ?-- I'm adding at U Cuz !--

Hehe! That 5gal bucket holds the mother of my dreams! She's the W.E. I got from you my brother. She was getting in trouble from bugs & molds so I pulled her bucket up, washed her off real well & then put the neem oil to her.
I just checked her out this morn while I was enjoying a doob of old left overs.
She looks a bit better already. I'll just leave her on the patio now so she can get the treatment she deserves.

gloman is that a potato ricer?

lol!

whatever works,....works

Well, I'm not really sure what it is called. I live in a farming community & went to one of the local estate auctions & me only having one hand said THIS is just the ticket. Cost me a whopping 50 cents. lol

Morning OFC. It has been hot here, but it cools off at night. I like sleeping with the windows open.
Talked to another grower I met, he said 2 weeks before harvest, he sleeps in his grow room with a 9mm and his pit bull. He uses a custom steel reinforced security door with hardened dead bolts and a steel cage welded around the door jams. Wow

Morning O.F.C. !-- Up early today and already lit !-- Yo Umbra the dog that dug the trench - is that the same dog that ate the poisoned weed ? I used to hunt gophers with a pellet rifle but my dogs won't let me anymore - they want to help but they get in the way !-- Little bitty gophers down here-- I think they call them pocket gophers - We also got little chipmunks but they don't dig up your yard like gophers !-- I got a gopher working my yard now -- Little Bastids !
Yes the same one

Still no go on the pictures. What the F gives ?

Nice and hot. Took a temp reading of 98° at eleven am. Yeah boy.

Umbra, do they install cameras? That is scary. You do have dogs right?

Yooper, when you sign in do you check the button that says stay signed in? Please send a note to TechAdmin and state the problem you are having.

No one else is having picture problems that I know of. I have problems with it timing out when i am doing some other stuff.

Morning OFC. It has been hot here, but it cools off at night. I like sleeping with the windows open.
Talked to another grower I met, he said 2 weeks before harvest, he sleeps in his grow room with a 9mm and his pit bull. He uses a custom steel reinforced security door with hardened dead bolts and a steel cage welded around the door jams. Wow

Wow that sounds like it takes some of the FUN out of this. :(

Guess there are some good points to being a smalltime nobody in no-where's-ville.

Good luck

:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back