Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kind of a night owl...

Oh gawd another rerun!

I am going to roll another one...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1bSxvb636E[/ame]

Damn and now a rerun of a game show... sigh..

*Burnin1 lights doobie and passes it*

:48:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9evHi-bqbg[/ame]

Well I think I am gonna make a pot of coffee grind up some sour diesel and pack a raw cone and watch a late night movie....and burn one...

Ahh.. here we go..

:48:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-95xGJfYDQ[/ame]

:ciao:

Good night!

Yoop !- I hope U get the pic problem fixed soon -- I'm afraid U gonna get yo blood pressure up and stroke out on us !- Don't do that Cuz !- it ain't that important !-- everytime I go visit that other place my CAPS get locked and for the life of me I can't change it !-- I put up with a lot from this smart phone and I'm so gonna blow it's a** to kingdom come soon as I get it's replacement !-- As an experienced smart phone assassin -- there is soo much more satisfaction blasting a phone with a 12 Ga. Shotgun -- outside !-- Even a .38 will make your ears bleed if U open up on one in the house !- Double tap done !!-- This time though I had to promise not to throw away the manual!

yooper if you get this upset over pictures.... I don't know what to say.

Good morning ofc

Plants are glorious this morning. Coffee and pot and PT...oh my.

Mr Crane, what pretty flowers.

I sure as hell know what to say and that`s **** IT

I used to get mad about sheet like this !-- been doing much better since I started taking cannacaps !-- Doc had me on blood pressure meds along with the rest of his B.S. -- I was hustling around being good at my job and then I hit a wet spot !-- Changed my life !-- I got a little bitter for awhile !-- I was without purpose in life !-- I could no longer be a productive member of society !- Growing weed was suppose to be a hobby but I realized - The Green Wave is coming and guess who got the skills to surf that wave !- That would be me !- Throw me away like a broken tool !- I got your broken tool RIGHT HERE !-

Umbra !- where ya at ?-- (ya'll do know I'm lit so disregard what I'm bout to say ! ) -- maybe next year after U are settled in out there -- we make us a tetrapoid ?-- We got the skills and knowledge to do it --that's a fact Jack !-- Another legend like Suzuki's U.B.C. Chemo !- U need something no one out there has !- So we kill 997 out of a 1,000 seed -- we can make more seed !-- Think about it ?-- Clone Only because it won't be true !- If we don't do it someone else will !

People do not mess with those chemicals they WILL kill U !-- My experience in handling deadly substances includes doing surgery on AIDS patients !-- and I'm afraid of that stuff !

I think I see marijuana in the pic, oh dear, now i am seeing it everywhere.

Umbra !- where ya at ?-- (ya'll do know I'm lit so disregard what I'm bout to say ! ) -- maybe next year after U are settled in out there -- we make us a tetrapoid ?-- We got the skills and knowledge to do it --that's a fact Jack !-- Another legend like Suzuki's U.B.C. Chemo !- U need something no one out there has !- So we kill 997 out of a 1,000 seed -- we can make more seed !-- Think about it ?-- Clone Only because it won't be true !- If we don't do it someone else will !
I'm here. Just getting used to not having a job and getting ready to fire up the grow space. I need to route the exhaust for the lights. Just finished testing all the lights and timers. The wall mounted oscillating fans are on back order and should be here this week.
1 of my neighbors had a yard sale and I heard her talking to someone. She asked why anyone would install a mini split a/c for their garage. oooppps

TechAdmin is on it Hippie. I hope they get it straightened out.

Oh oh Umbra... on the mini split. oops is right.

Yes!- I took a nap !-- I do what I want !--Tell them Old Bitties mind they own business !-- Better yet tell them it's your S&M room and ask if they like to be tied up !--

That was wrong !-- Don't do that Umbra one of them will be knocking on your door late one night !--Every idea ain't a good idea !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back