Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When U ready Hopper if I got anything U want U got it !-- Just got an estimate on painting the outside of the house doing the trim and all --U know about these things right ? --$4,500 -- 3 bedroom house with attached garage !--- Is that a fair ?

Slowhand Luke is mowing the yard. Go Luke! I'm rooting for you! But, then again, I was rooting for the Easy Riders too! Hope he don't get some disease-- mosquitoes are fierce these days after all that rain.

When U ready Hopper if I got anything U want U got it !-- Just got an estimate on painting the outside of the house doing the trim and all --U know about these things right ? --$4,500 -- 3 bedroom house with attached garage !--- Is that a fair ?

paint gun and compressor is a lot less there keef. nothing like getting stoned and spraying paint. hell throw a bring your own roller party, i got dubs on the hot tube. lol

Keef how many square feet.?.are they just going to shoot it? Or they going to paint it on? Good paint is expensive...

I just got an estimate !-- House is about 1600 sq. ft. with attached 2 car garage !--- Stucko on the front and sides with cement board on the back ! --- I got no problem shooting paint it's that trim I'm not ready to tackle !-- Plus using my hands over my head messes up my neck !----

I made mr rb come laugh at this too. Thanks DD.

Welcome to the old farts club High. We usually are.

Hi High !-- Welcome to the O.F.C. !--- Got a glorious buzz working tonight !--- Some cannacaps --a pipe and that hot tub melted me !--

Congrats Keef!! Glad to hear about the glorious. Mr rb just tried some 2014 nurse larry and he be stoned his own self. LOL...he usually sticks to nordle... That makes three of us.

I been checked off on Blueberry -Cherry and Peach Wine !--- The Coconut Wine looks like dirty dish water !-- But watch me work !---May not look like much now but It's gonna be my best yet !--

No Rose U don't understand !-- Keef be lit up !--- I bet that Nurse Larry is some good weed !--- I've heard about that legendary weed U grow !--- Scares me just thinking about it !-- Tell Mr RB good evening and good luck to him !--- I got some advice for him !-- If U got to get up a do something --- Turn 90 degrees from the direction U want to go and take off !---- When I'm stoned I tend to go 90 degrees to the right of where I want to go so I turn before I walk and just crab sides way to my destination !--

It's 10 pm central time and the West coast peeps is asleep already !--- Do ya'll ever even see the sun go down?

Cane that looks like a marijuana plant !-- Can U hear that ? --It's my head !--Isn't it past your bedtime ?

Keef it is only 20:20 are we not supposed to be smoking now...or something...:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back