Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im here Rose,,,ya miss me? Yehaaaaaaaaa
Just playen,,,yeah ive been outside working in my yard trying to keep my mind off my finances. Hopefully i will be heading out of town to work in Baton Rouge next week.
My Mom was having a real bad time of it a few days ago. I had to go see her and get her spirits back up. She was ready to give up. Mostly she was just having a real bad day and was depressed . Shes been doing real good the last couple days. Her spirits are high again. Got her thinking about fishing when the weather cools down. I loves my Mom,,she is an awesome lady.

all you wine makers....Have anyone ever run a pot wine? I have 4 carboys and know some wine makers. they just buy kits and make 5 or 6 gallons at a time. I'm thinking of grinding about a half pound up and tossing it in a carboy and running some green wine. Has anyone ever done it?

Do it Bozzo !-- There's not enough sugar in weed to ferment alone but alcohol will obsorb THC and weed goodies !-- I don't about the flavor though !-- Hard to hide that taste and I'm not a big fan of the RSO taste ! -- I'll have to try something like that one day but I was thinking more of just sticking a nice Bud in a finished bottle of wine !

Hummmm,,,Thats an idea,,,BlackBerry Weed Wine. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Hey guys, a quick question. How tall can you grow a plant in a 6 X 5.75 inch pot ?

Bozz, I been ponderin that very thing. It's more complicated than you think. I'm not so sure that the THC would be active during the after the formation process. I think it would almost be nice necessary to do a double run. In the not-too-distant future I myself I'm going to try that very thing. Right now just for giggles. I'm running or I should say soaking a quarter ounce of weed in 2 ounces of alcohol moonshine to be exact I'm pretty sure that will activate the THC.

I've been in the Moonshine so pardon my eloquent speech!! :vap-Bong_smoker:

Hey guys, a quick question. How tall can you grow a plant in a 6 X 5.75 inch pot ?

Not tall enough. You really need at least a 2 gallon pot to make the electrical expenditure worthwhile. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Ghost Man there is no quick answer to that question ! - I don't know much about dirt pharming !

Hopper it ain't wine anymore but weed wine ? --What kind of twisted mind would do such a thing ?--
Blueberry/blue dream ?- So many questions !-- Or should it be a strong Lemon Kush in a Blueberry Brandy ?-- Welcome to my twisted mind !--

Nick all I'm going for is 2-3 feet in veg then transplanting outside to flower. Is that doable ?

Might be best to decarb the bud first !--The alcohol will disolve the THC and stuff because THCA need to be converted to THC to bring the bang !-- What made me think of it was the way they bottle wine with a pear grown inside the bottle !-- I thought -- Alcohol ? --Weed ? --That'll work !

We did a grow a few yrs back on the forum where we grew in Medicine bottles and such. Lol
It was fun as hell. You should of seen the little basterds sprouting buds from a little Medicine bottle. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Nick all I'm going for is 2-3 feet in veg then transplanting outside to flower. Is that doable ?

Anything is doable but the amount of work you would have to do to grow a two-foot-tall plant in a 6 inch pot e I think I would just go with a 1 gallon pot and when they got started looking like they needed feedinr everyday it's time to plant them in the ground.

We did a grow a few yrs back on the forum where we grew in Medicine bottles and such. Lol
It was fun as hell. You should of seen the little basterds sprouting buds from a little Medicine bottle. Yehaaaaaaaaa

I remember that.

weed + moonshine = green dragon

When you ride the tail of the dragon, you might get slapped silly. oh and decarb first of course

I grow in 2 inch cups and collars all da time !-- Bout the size of a medicine bottle !-- I coulda been a contender ! --

We have someone on the forum that grows in 2 or 3 gallon pots and swears by them. Im getting old i guess and cant remember who it was. I THINK it is Hamster. Crap if i can remember, ,but he turns out some nice bud.

We have someone on the forum that grows in 2 or 3 gallon pots and swears by them. Im getting old i guess and cant remember who it was. I THINK it is Hamster. Crap if i can remember, ,but he turns out some nice bud.

He grows in 1 gal containers, and quite well I might add.

I have a confession !-- I haven't changed the nute water in this box in 3 months --Just top it off !--I want to know when I need to change it !-- That's plenty long to know I will start a bloom box off with 12 gallons of nute water and top it off till harvest !-- Then start fresh !-- Don't know how tall they are but don't matter !-- These 4 plants there are about 2 weeks apart !--

View attachment 20160809_190434.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back