Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He grows in 1 gal containers, and quite well I might add.
Damnt Umbra,,ya know a brother is getting forgetful. Its the Dank. :rofl:
Hey,,,i was close,,,lol. Well at least in horseshoes. Yehaaaaaaaaa
I just knew it was smaller then my 5 gallon grows. Lol

Anything is doable but the amount of work you would have to do to grow a two-foot-tall plant in a 6 inch pot e I think I would just go with a 1 gallon pot and when they got started looking like they needed feedinr everyday it's time to plant them in the ground.

Hell yeah! That's what I wanted to hear. Doable it is then cuz I ain't scared of work. A quick breakdown of my plan, criticism welcome. I'm going to run these clones outside from daylight til dusk then bring inside under t5's n 8's and have the lights kick on about midnight. The reason I want to stay 6" pots is because I'll have hell bringing in and setting out 30 pots. The bigger the more hell.

GM --Hustle up a little red wagon or gardening cart and move them in one trip !-- Move the wagon not the plants !--

Hey Hopper I been reminiscing about the swamp !-- For those of U who never been to Louisiana! --Every convenience store sells liquor 24/7 !-- They have drive up daiquiri shops that use the same machine 7/11 uses to make thier Icee -slurpy or whatever to make frozen daiquiris! - -- They'll have a couple dozen flavors each in it's own machine !-- It is not an open container until U put a straw in it !-- D.D.'s favorite is the Almond Joy !
I mention that because they don't let glass containers on the beach !--How's about a beach side Wine and Smoke shop featuring frozen daiquiris and fine weed ?--

It's a nice dream but I know they won't let me be legal !-- They'll price me out and I'll end up supplying a couple "Grey Area " dealers !-- They better find some good pharmers with great genetics to work with because they gonna be chasing me !--- Remember !--I have no intention of playing fair !-- Ring the bell and let's get it on !-- Merlin got nothing on me !

Keep, that's a good idea. It would have to have some of those all terrain tires as there's no landscaping here. Either that or some good size landscape trays.

When you say Louisiana do you mean the ******* of the USA that's full of smart *** coon asses, dumb *** Redneck police, but has really good food.

Omg Keef I just read that last post. Please don't tell me your dream is living in Louisiana.

Dang bro,. Why do people hate on the south so much?? I've met my share or racist northerns round the new york state. You got dirty pigs everywhere

good evening peeps.
GMan, you want 30 small plants instead of 15 large plants? Sounds like a lot of work and not sure why... what are your thoughts. How many hours of light and darkness? I wouldn't grow in a six inch pot. jmo

Yarddog, I was born and raised in the south and still live here. I love the south minus the hip hop culture, minus the burdensome legislation, minus the corrupt politicians, minus the corrupt corporations that made them that way, minus the ignorant *** small people that become police, and minus the heat from June to September. :)

Rosebud, I want 30 big plants but doubt I'll get what I want. These plants will not spend their entirety in pots. Only about 4-5 weeks. I just need to get them about 2 feet tall and somewhat bushy then take them out of the pots and plant them in the ground to finish. Should be right around 13 hours outside then 5 hours artificial light inside. This is all part of that saving my season bit.

GM -- I'm living at the beach because we were in Hammond Louisiana and unable to run when Lady Katrina came to call !-- For almost 2 weeks there was no way in or out !-- Our house survived with only minor damage !-- We had no idea what was happening for most of that weeks !-- No phone --No Cell phone --No power !-- I climbed on the roof and hooked up an old T.V. antenna and hooked a small T.V up to an inverter from the car battery !-- It had been almost 2 weeks and we just sat there watching and crying !-- We couldn't stay after that ----So we moved to the beach !

Man Keef, that must have been terrible. Glad you didn't loose your house. My cousin was living in N.O. for Katrina, but he got out. Now when he went back to check on his house the police were there and arrested him because he insisted on getting to his house. The police line was right at his driveway. They put him in a cage outside with limited shade and when some guy in there with him made fun of one of the guards, they shot him with bean bags because he was laughing about it. Unfortunately for those departments they shot one very pissed off lawyer that is so fond of his rights.

Ghost man, you just described 99% of the united states, except for the hot part.

Took a cap with some oil. Olive was all I had. Chased it with a shot of Jim Beam. Think I'll turn in for the night. Outside the wind is blowing, nice gusts. Air is soft, cool and humid. Feels like the cool air on the coast. I love my home, I guess we are all partial to our home land. Mrs rose sits out at night and hears her world, and it's the best to her. Just as my night is to me.
Is this rambling babble or is this actually making sense?? Makes sense ti mez but as keef can attest, that doesn't always mean it really did make sense. Lol.

Ghost man, you just described 99% of the united states, except for the hot part.

No sh÷t2. I lived in an rv for 4 years, going north in the summer and South in the winter. I spent one winter in Louisiana and wouldn't you know it snowed 3 times that winter.

I found that the best place to live is where people are the friendliest turned out that was deep in the country.

I know that's right Dog !-- This a crazy world we live in !-- I don't try to understand it anymore I just try to survive it best I can !-- In the national capital U can spark up right in front of the Po-Po and it's legal !-- Do it in Dallas and U go to jail !-- This is a rational world and I'm the crazy one ? -- O.K. Buckwheat !--Whatever U say !--

I got this idea I been kicking around for awhile --others are doing similar things but --Turning a 8 ft-x-8 ft-x-40 ft shipping containers as a plug and play grow system !-- I think for water pharming !-- Got to have climate control --built in timers and controls !---How would the collective mind of the O.F.C. come up with for such a system ? -- Got to have a central walkway but Hydro or aero running down both sides !-- Got to insist on LEDS because of heat and power usage !-- Solar panels on the roof not only to help with power but to shade the thing and help with heat control !-- White walls --Make it look like a lab inside !- Somebody draw something up !

I know that's right Dog !-- This a crazy world we live in !-- I don't try to understand it anymore I just try to survive it best I can !-- In the national capital U can spark up right in front of the Po-Po and it's legal !-- Do it in Dallas and U go to jail !-- This is a rational world and I'm the crazy one ? -- O.K. Buckwheat !--Whatever U say !--
While you can light up in DC in front of po po, if you step on to the White House lawn or the Lincoln Memorial, which is Federal land and you will go to jail. If you smoke a joint in Cali without a medical recommendation it is $100 fine. If that joint is in a National Park like Yosemite, Federal crime and you are going to jail. None of it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back