Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Keef apologies for being so hard on Louisiana. I'm just really really aggravated with the whole situation there. They can't get any descent legislation off of the ground. There are enough die hard conservatives to embolden the congress to resist the will of the people and keep lining their pockets. They had a really good bill a few months ago that couldn't even get enough support to be heard. That really stuck in my craw. I've been waiting for one of these states in my neck of the woods and I had some hope for Louisiana. Now all my hope is on Arkansas. If they don't pass that act then they will get the stink eye directed their way.

While you can light up in DC in front of po po, if you step on to the White House lawn or the Lincoln Memorial, which is Federal land and you will go to jail. If you smoke a joint in Cali without a medical recommendation it is $100 fine. If that joint is in a National Park like Yosemite, Federal crime and you are going to jail. None of it makes sense.
If your on the freeway, your on federal property.

If your on the freeway, your on federal property.
I have never heard of anyone being charged with a federal possession charge for being on a highway. Most of the roads around here are county roads and a couple State Highways but I am unaware of roads here that qualify as Federal property. I'm sure if you could be charged with a felony here in Cali they would do it. As to smoking a joint at Yosemite, NCH was arrested for smoking a joint there. He showed them his mmj card, and that's when the whole Federal land thing came up.

Morning O.F.C. !--
Cane taking caps !-- Get the right dose and take them regularly like U would any medicine !--You'll probably smoke less on them too !-- Maybe it's just me but they help me and my problems !-- They don't fix everything but they help me !
Giggy -Bozzo --What up ? --Giggy I thought U would be off work with that shoulder !--Take it easy !

I figure U ain't guilty till U get caught !---Then sometimes U can still find a way out !-- I try not to do stupid stuff that will get me busted ! --

Morning Rose,Keef,DD,Giggy,Umbra,Bozo,Cane,Ghost,Dog,THG,Nick,Oldfogy,Nch,,,,,Yehaaaaaaaaa

Who ever heard of licking their plants Bozo,,,thats just sick,,,or is it? :rofl:

Umbra --I used to be able to hit home plate from centerfield -- That's why I like a pipe --with a little weight to it !--- That all I'm gonna have on my body !-- I get cornered that pipe go far, far away from me !-- Then I take my a** whooping like a man !-- Cause when they see U chunk that pipe ---U gonna get an a** whooping by the po-po ---After U in cuffs of course !-- Name rank and serial number cause U a POW now !

No Bozzo, but I should. Especially the ones in the way back. It makes good sense to do that. Are you doing that?

Wh, i am going to try to call your mom soon. I have company coming and trying to make house beautiful. lol

Cane, thinking of you.

DD, thinking of you too.

Lets face it, i think of each of you.

would not know where to start. It's a jungle in there. But It sure helps the tomato's. Probably should be doing it some ,But the body keeps saying no.

I know Rose somewhere along the line the O.F.C. and MP became more of a community !-- I got questions about this mutant Bubba Mamma I got !--Are U sure no body been messing around with it's genetics ?-- This ain't natural is it ? -- If it is a girl it will become a major part of my grow !-- WOW !-- Strange plant !-- I learned in medicine that if U find one anomaly in a newborn --Keep looking there is never only one anomaly ! -- I just want something with a broken THC limit switch !--If it comes from retarded plant --So be it !

Keef, All I know is the very awesome breeder of her said I would find fire in there... They were his special stash. I haven't grown them out.. Yes, it will be special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back