Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty much in the same boat as Umbra and Kraven as far as being ready to go with the grow !-- I need my trick pony first !-- After the first of the year barring a grow disaster --I'll be ready !-- I want 5 more box/light grow units ($225 each) -and a $3,500 hash oil machine !-- The question is can I convince D.D. ?--Waiting until they say it is O.K. ? -- No !-- I might need a head start !-- Seems only fair to me !

Screw all the other crap,,,,i just want to grow my own freaking personal Dank. I have a job,,,dont plan on selling Weed. I just want my Freedom to smoke my own damn weed. Im not changing employment no matter what the feds do. I wish you guys all the best that want to start a business selling your Dank,,,,but again i want to grow only my own personal where i DONT HAVE to buy the **** from nobody.

I feel ya WH. That is how i feel... I can't believe they think it has no medicinal value...

My house is clean, and i may be dead.

Screw all the other crap,,,,i just want to grow my own freaking personal Dank. I have a job,,,dont plan on selling Weed. I just want my Freedom to smoke my own damn weed. Im not changing employment no matter what the feds do. I wish you guys all the best that want to start a business selling your Dank,,,,but again i want to grow only my own personal where i DONT HAVE to buy the **** from nobody.

WH rest assured I'm in no way presenting a business model, I simply was commenting on a post made by Umbra, and adding that there seems to be some movement at the national level.

My interest has been and always will be decriminalization. Nobody gets to set limits on the amount of squash /greens /corn /melons I grow....and it is NOT anybody's business how much I do.

I, just like you, just want the government out of my personal business. The way I choose to treat myself medically simply cannot be legislated period.

The golden rule is and has always been, No smell, No tell and No sell.....and until the laws change that's the way it will have to remain.:D

Rose, so what time is the o'l Hippy dropping in? I'm so excited we have a common friend, i sure hope you and him have a blast. :)

It's simple to me !-- D.D. makes good money as a specialty nurse !-- She wants out and I want her out !-- There's only one way I can make that happen !-- Weed !-- To get her out the hospital and keep our lifestyle it's gonna take 5-6 thousand a month !-- This be the only skill I got left !--There's no more ace in the hole !-- If the job starts making her sick ?-- Law or no law I got this !--- I can't see me doing anything less !

I'm a sick individual U know ? -- See those 1/2 full gallon jugs ? -Cherry --Peach and Coconut --Each of those started as 3 gallons of good fruit wine !--- Of those 3 gallon carboys are 2 have blackberry and the other is strawberry !-- D.D. drank all the Apple !--

View attachment 20160811_131154.jpg

Rose, so what time is the o'l Hippy dropping in? I'm so excited we have a common friend, i sure hope you and him have a blast. :)

I talked with him last night and he couldn't get into the park here until 2'pm and he thought that they would be her way before that, so i kinda expect them anytime. I can't see any reason why a blast would not happen. We are both pretty fun folks. lol

I am excited for him to see the grow.

Umbra, GOOD ONE!

I can absolutely believe the DEA didn't reschedule MJ. There's no way they will go against their true master, to hell with their rightful masters. There's a quote by Thomas Jefferson that pretty well explains what's happening today. I think this is from 1784-86, just a few years after the revolution. I might be off a few words as I'm to lazy to look it up again. " I hope to crush the monied corporations in their infancy, as already they challenge our nations laws ". There ya go, a few years after Americans threw off the yoke of slavery, those bastards were already trying to change laws to throw that yoke back on our necks.

Quote from Thomas Jefferson

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies,” Jefferson wrote. "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around (these banks) will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered... The issuing power of currency shall be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs

"Under the law of nature, all men are born free, every one comes into the world with a right to his own person, which includes the liberty of moving and using it at his own will. This is what is called personal liberty, and is given him by the Author of nature, because necessary for his own sustenance." --Thomas Jefferson: Legal Argument, 1770. FE 1:376

1 of the main reasons the Revolutionary War happened were taxes. And the 1st thing Washington did was tax whiskey. It created a domestic uprising called the Whiskey Rebellion. And there are still people who think they should be able to make their own whiskey without the government's interference or taxes. Or grow cannabis...

Exactly, ,,we should have the right to live our lives anyway we want as long as it doesnt deprive others of their way of live.

D.D. on the way home but been stuck in Houston traffic for 2 hours now !--She don't want to be there anymore !
Wait Hopper --Umbra --I ain't allowed to grow weed or make liquor? -- That's some communist sh** right there !-- I ain't no dam communist !--

Exactly, ,,we should have the right to live our lives anyway we want as long as it doesnt deprive others of their way of live.

Unfortunately there's some bastards out there that figured out how to change the laws where they could fence us and manage us like cattle.

My name is Connelly Pedimore same as my daddy and his daddy before !-- ------- Copperhead Road by Steve Earl !

Better stay away from Copperhead Road !

I've had 40+ Years of living under the yoke of oppression -- They taught me how to secure a grow --passively or aggressively !-- They taught me how to operate under the radar and keep my a** out of jail !-- When U think about it -- I'm just a product of the society that created me !-- So one day they may be gracious enough to allow me to grow a couple plants ? -- That pisses me off just thinking about it !---ALLOW me to grow ?-- After 40 years of this war ? -- U gonna allow me ? -- No !--That ain't how it works !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back