Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Order a new pipe, I should get it any day now. Just a small 3" metal pipe. It will do.

I find metal taste very yukky I will only use a glass pipe either that or it has to be a joint but on the upside I'm excited for you to get your new pipe it's always fun getting new toys with your plans is it possible they got too much nutrients or is it possible when you were watering them you got too much nutrients on the leafs

Good morning everyone that sucks to hear about your drinking water Keef glad you're able to keep situation under control

yes they are so far
Trying a new coco soilless mix top feed, got a flood table and 30 1gal bags so as long as i don't kill them learning should be a good show. I have 11 at 3 weeks anothor 11 at 1 week and some more to germing and a cotton candy clone

finally home from emerald cup, what a trip, had a blast, met a few forum cats and smoked my weight in weed and wax

My state's legal -- Mine just turned legal -Just pick up so and so at the weed store -- I went to the cup and had good times !-- I'm happy for U guys !-- I want that too !-- They got me all frustrated and stuff !-- It's happen all around me but not here !-- I got a chip on my shoulder bigger than a tree !-- I'll wait my turn! -- I ain't been down here in the belly of the beast twiddling my thumbs !-- I fight the good fight !

I find metal taste very yukky I will only use a glass pipe either that or it has to be a joint but on the upside I'm excited for you to get your new pipe it's always fun getting new toys with your plans is it possible they got too much nutrients or is it possible when you were watering them you got too much nutrients on the leafs

Im with you Bro. I smoke out of nothing but GLASS. I dont even smoke joints because it takes to much Dank,,and its what i call up in smoke with paper joints.

I love my 4.5 inch glass spoon pipe the best.......... but I do love a joint too.

Good plan keef, get high.

WH, I loved your mom and she loved you. And i am glad she had a couple of good rests on the oil..She was an amazing lady. I hope i can be like her when i get older.

We have so much snow.
Thank You Rose,,my Mom loved you too,,thats for sure.
I have my days when I cry like a baby. I really miss her.

do u think one gallon grow bags from early veg thru flower if i keep em small or should i veg smaller and then flower in the one gallon bags, not using the ebb and floes atm so need to ask noob questions

I like to bloom in 2 gal, the little one gal pots give me issues late in bloom. I am running coco. I have noticed it is important to give them a good wet dry when they are up potted, when dry it forces the roots to move out in search of water.

Keef The bubblelicious is doing awesome
c7056695dbcb224d0fdef1ce93ab49f9.jpg

The strawberry rhinos are doing well the hippiedog seems to be staying short and stout

eea5129a4d8c22863e06c58910af0739.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey,,what up G13? Umbra said we were supposed to get a room. LOL
He just jealous. I told him we could drink wine and smoke weed,,but you can not touch the Weedhoppers butte. :rofl:

I smoke too many joints. I have a few pimento jars full of roaches. After having more than enough weed, I have all but stopped smoking roach weed. Guess I will give em to someone in need one day

Front pushing over and my face ain't happy !-- Took some more caps and some Tumeric! -- Looks like I'm not doing much today !-- I got a couple Widows a B.B. and a Master Kush I want in bloom before lights out today but other that ? -- I'm bout to get high-er !-- high-er and high-er !

Nailing it Bud !-- I see that B.B. in that Bubblicious !-- Still wondering what kind of terps it's gonna have !-- I think it's do U right !

Nice job Budlight. Very healthy looking too.

Thank you weed hopper I greatly appreciate the compliment I owe it everyone on here between everyone's little tips and pieces of advice and generosity I wouldn't be able to do it without all you guys I can't thank everyone enough just can't wait to be in the position to be able to give back as much as everyone on here has given to me

WeedHopper your sense of humour has me laughing all day long

Thanks Bro. I love to laugh and love to see ppl laugh. It helps me cope with the day to day CRAP. lol
Besides,,,Keef gives me plenty to work with. He he

Nailing it Bud !-- I see that B.B. in that Bubblicious !-- Still wondering what kind of terps it's gonna have !-- I think it's do U right !

I have 5 of the bubblelicious and 5 BPU i'm just about to start sexing i'm sure there's got to be something in those 5 each so far I have 3 nurse Larry f2s that I put into the top bin last nigh they are a whopping 3 days old today going to start a few more of them right away here I just can't wait till this rotation starts to smoothin out :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back