HomegrownCannabis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has anyone experienced bad seeds from HomegrownCannabis? I have been ripped off by them.

• Yes, No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Oerganix

Reaction score
When Homegrown bought out GYO Green, the business went bad. I never had any trouble from GYO Green, but since they were taken over by Homegrown, I bought some very expensive seeds from them and, for the first time in my life, they didn't germinate. I've been germinating cannabis seeds for over 10 years without fail.

They are demanding photographs of my germination attempt! What can a photograph possibly tell anyone about non-germinating seeds?

They sent me 3 replacement seeds, after I paid over $78 for FOUR seeds, and none of them have germinated either. This was CBD White Widow. I have never had a problem germinating seeds, some after having stored them for over a year. I tried to germinate these CBD White Widow seeds immediately after receiving them and none have germinated. In the meantime, I started a Granddaddy Purple seed I've had for over a year and it germinated in two days. It now has its secondary leaves and is about to go into a big pot.

I'm curious whether anyone else has had a similar experience. I've never been ripped off like this by any other company.

Ganix --Welcome to MP -- I'm of no help to U on this -- I haven't bought any seed for awhile !-- Never from them !
I'm a cloner in the south and run a continuous grow - Really hate messing with seed but it's not like I can go buy clones -- I gotta grow them up and sex them before I can really start growing the dam things !

Latest posts

Back