honestly, how long does it take?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondewannabe33

blonde mentality is alive
Reaction score
I know this depends on the strain, but rough guesstimate please. From putting the seed in the dirt until you are smoking a bowl, how long does it take? I have heard it only takes maybe 4months, and i've done the math on 2 weeks for germination, 6-8 weeks growth, 6-8 weeks for flowering, 6-8 weeks for budding, 2-4 weeks for drying, it seems like to do it properly some say it takes a year! can someone fil in the blanks for me please?:confused:

If you are doing indoor you could be done in about 3.5 months, a little less if you know what you're doing. Outside will be all season.

That's about right! It'll take about a month for veg, 6-8 weeks to flower, and about 3-6 to properly cure your bud (this is a very important stage). So in short roughly 3.5 to 4 months if you know what you're doing, which with this forum you can find any info you could possibly need to grow some good bud.

1 thing that is messing u up is budding&flowering is the same thing which takes about 8 weeks

ok, i think i got it, it just confused me and i really thought it would take 1 1/2 years per plant the way i was figuring, and thought i'd finally ask! all who read this, remember blonde mentality here, lol. i got the nickname honestly!:rolleyes:

And you can smoke your bud before the curing process is done, most of the herb that gets bought on the "street" isn't cured, it just makes for a better smoke.

Latest posts

Back