Hope it wasn't Hamster Lewis...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
...And if it wasn't Hamster Lewis, he is probably sitting somewhere plotting revenge.....

Thursday, 10th March 2011 - 11:54CET
NY teenager held over hamster's death

A New York City teenager has been arrested following the death of a younger sibling's hamster.
Joseph Pentangelo of the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) said the creature, which belonged to a nine-year-old, died during a domestic dispute last June.
The 19-year-old is accused of choking and squeezing the four-ounce hamster and throwing it on the floor. It was then thrown across the street, though tests concluded that the animal was probably already dead by the time that happened.
Mr Pentangelo says the charges include aggravated cruelty to animals and child endangerment. He claimed three children witnessed the hamster's demise.
The Brooklyn teenager was arrested on Tuesday night. If convicted, she could face up to two years in prison.

Lol Im sure Hammy would have bite the little brat until she let go.

This "teenager" is a seriously demented piece of garbage. She sould be choked, and slammed to the floor. People who are cruel to animals are even crueler towards other humans. They should give her the 2 years.....in a hamster cage....with a squeky wheel!!!!

2 years of hard time? :rofl:

Seems a bit overkill...but so was throwing the poor bugger across the street.

420_Osborn said:
2 years of hard time? :rofl:

Seems a bit overkill...but so was throwing the poor bugger across the street.

I agree but only if she's forced into therapy. IMO, she's a very dangerous individual and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Edited: Ment to say "she's forced" not "he's not forced".......stoned,lol.

niteshft said:
I agree but only if he's not forced into therapy. IMO, he's a very dangerous individual and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

He is a She.

^^Yeah that....And seriously 2 years?? going from 19 to 21 in prison for throwing a hamster...c'mon?

Maybe like 17,000 hours of community service. Thats like 2 years worth!! :rofl:

Community service in a animal shelter would be best. With a load of big teethed dogs. Can you imagine telling her story to the other inmates.

i need my hamster choked too!:eek: :doh:

seriously? two years in the joint?:doh:

i can see 100 hours community service at the local rescue center. cleaning out kennels will give her new insight on how to act...

cubby said:
This "teenager" is a seriously demented piece of garbage. She sould be choked, and slammed to the floor. People who are cruel to animals are even crueler towards other humans. They should give her the 2 years.....in a hamster cage....with a squeky wheel!!!!
I agree

hope he gets choked out and thrown across the yard in jail.

Killing the hamster in such a grusome way is shocking enough but we mustn't overlook the trauma the child went through. Definately reason enough for the jail time, imo.

is it a bad sign that hamster hasn't checked into this thread yet.... should we be preparing for his funeral? :)

lordhighlama said:
is it a bad sign that hamster hasn't checked into this thread yet.... should we be preparing for his funeral? :)

"The report of my death is an exaggeration...."

I am alive, well, and eating some chow at Houlihans.....

That a$$ shld fry in the chair if ya ask me....but I am kinda biased...:)

Hamster Lewis said:
"The report of my death is an exaggeration...."

I am alive, well, and eating some chow at Houlihans.....

That a$$ shld fry in the chair if ya ask me....but I am kinda biased...:)

:holysheep: He Lives!!

Yeah that's not cool, people are freakin nuts. Throw the book at the he/she...

Latest posts

Back