Hoppers growing cheap😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use my leaf blower. Probably the only reason i dont have bud rot,,,, plus i have an umbrella covering it during the rain that helps a lot. The only thing worries me now is the God Damn humidity thats in the 70s.🙈
I like rain but this is fking ridiculous.
I have yet to find a true bud rot resistant strain due to the October sky harvests

Knock on wood this C99 has been a tough ***** and even white flies dont like her. I find a few in my tomato plants that are right next to her but none on her. Actually not one bug have i found in her. I have her protected from the rain. Hope it works. We have had rain now for several weeks and supposed to have it all week.😳
20210531_110835_HDR.jpg
20210531_110844_HDR.jpg
20210531_110859.jpg
20210531_110851.jpg
20210531_110902.jpg

Yes it sure is a pain in the ass. She is looking really nice and fighting moisture is not easy.

I can see you out there with an umbrella and a leaf blower. The things we will do...why does this stuff always happen at the end, when all the time and effort has been put in.....

Bubba

Makes it all worth while. Hard work and good Dank.👻

Actually, she has been there almost a week and I'm putting her in jars tonight. Stems don't snap yet but they are big stems. I can tell when they are ready by pinching the biggest bud.

Latest posts

Back