Hot climate outdoor grow journal. seeded 28th June

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man i cant wait to see that haze. ill be doing Haze and The Church my next grow. what smell do it have??? is it really over powering?? The sativa i have going now(purple buds) has lost all of it's smell. at 1st it smelled of skunk but now it's nothing. i have a 9week flower time on it i got about 4-5 more to go. cant wait for ya pics

Hi all

As promised Pics of Hawiian Snow and Power Plant during curing

If you read my earlier entry these were harvested at diff % of trichome colours and relate to plants three HS and four PP

Pics Of HS Curing buds with a close up of one. Very sweet smoking almost Citrus scented smell. Very socialble smoke.

hscured.jpg.......hwbud.jpg

Power Plant...Very nice smoke, sweet hashy taste all round strong High..

ppcured.jpg.......ppbud.jpg

Very little is required of either to get high. STRONG.

The Royale Haze plant is cured and being smoked as is the Opium both are execellent tasting and upper type highs. Plants 1 and 2 in my harvest chart 2 entires above.

Here are two pics of trimming the Opium 3 days before cutting (my Technique!). Works Well IMOA

opiumfull.jpg.......opium.jpg..

And finally the long late flowering Super SIlver Haze. With a Tie down technique. Late November and still going 2 weeks or so to go. 70 in the day 50 at night. This is a Christmas tree.

The tie down was in two stages over 2 weeks. I use a wine bottle and thick stretchy woollen cord so to not damage the stem and allow for wind movement 45 degrees 1st week 90 degrees + the second week. Its an outdoor sea of green.. Really is starting to smell now I was worried for a bit.

sshpretie.jpg.......sshtie.jpg.......sshtiecls.jpg.......sshshiip.jpg

I Have enjoyed doing this journal and its not over yet.. SSH harvest to come.

Its worth using good seed and strains to start with if you can afford them or get them for free. The reliability of the whole grow and the finished smoke is worth all that effort.

Is it really worth the time, investment and energy growing 70's highschool ragweed or unknown bag seed when with a little practice and outlay you get excellent no male grows unless you are unlucky to stress your plants into hermies, Its worth it in the long run....

Nico

Nice harvest Nico. those buds are looking great. and that plant really do look like x-mas tree. Congrats on a great harvest!!!!

MrPuffAlot said:
Nice...

get any weight per plant??

So far from four plants 8 oz dried bud. 3 ounces Skuff. Biggest plant yet to be cut

Royale Haze 1.5 ounces dried
Opium 2 ounces dried
power plant 2 ounces dried
Hawiian Snow 2.5 ounces
Super silver Haze TBC

And 3 ounces of very smokable Skuff. for poss hash Making if I can be bothered. It is a nice smoke as it is.

Strong stuff these strains..

These are +/- weights.

Nico

buitifull i also love the xmas tree lol and the smoke looks great

thats funny u mention christmas tree, come christmas were hangin ornaments off our plant, it will be in flower, but its still going to get ornaments lol

Dc

p.s thats me and the girls christmas tree :D

Super Silver haze.. STILL FLOWERING.. its going to be a white Xmas but a aftercured better new year.
About a week to harvst will post new pics next week.

Nico

Man,they are some mighty fine trees and mighty fine nugs!

Good job:cool:

Congrats on a good harvest bro!!!
Good strains too:D
Dro:cool2:

I thought i'd revive this thread. As many people have emailed me..

Althouhg I had another great harvest, I Didnt post last year due to hospital stuff.. but please enjoy.. if you will.

Best wishes Nick

Right its along time since this journal.. so I am going to add to it 2 new strains started mid may. Plan in ground out door!

Strains:
and
Amnesia.

1024 is 1 meter tall after seed germination 19th may 2012 now in ground directly since June 24th

Amnesia (pure Sativa) is 50cm after geminating a week later on the 28th may 2012 Now in ground since June 30th

Pics
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61749

Latest posts

Back