Hot garage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AceT9

my friend is going to be growing inside of a hot hot garage....he wants to know if there is any way....he can make it so it is not so hot..

they make a movable air conditioner. either that or find a way to vent with fresh air.

I imagine a good fan around the plant will be well, make sure it does go to exceeding temperatures, even ninety I see as fine from what I have read the plant tends to take in more light and sprayed nutrients at higher temperatures due to the left pores being more open. I know human skin pores open more in hot water so I imagine it to be the same.

cut a few vent holes in the roof ,,,should help a lot, be sure the seal around vents ,the vents will let alot of the heat out but also the smell as they get older ,,fans also will be needed (you can get a portable a.c unit about 300$ covers about 250sq feet ,needs to be vented to the out side ,small hole in the side of building )anyway good luck,be carefull ,PEACE,LOVE ,RASTAFARI

Yup, portable AC or take from the main unit if there is one, venting will go a long way but if you are sucking nothing but hot air in for ventilation you'll only get so much. If it's 95 outside in the summer, the intake/exhaust won't help as much. How hot is hot?

it gets to like 100 during the summer and humidity..i live in texas :(

He's surely going to need some sort of AC or something, by the time you throw some lights in there it's gonna be deadly hot.

He could build a smaller grow room area within the garage and plumb a small intake fan from within the house to pull the a/c into the box and back into the house. He could put an inline carbon scrubber in to evade the odor problem. It would be the least expencive method of using the garage space.

After a crop or two, he could use his extra money to insulate the entire garage and put a split, ductless a/c unit in it. They work real damn good. You can get one up to 4 ton I think.

Good luck to him in his grow.

Latest posts

Back