hot water bong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dankbud420

greenthumb cultivator
Reaction score
hey everyone just came across this hot water bong idea. i was sick not to long ago and couldent really smoke so a buddy of mine said try to put hot water in my bong. long story short this is awasome. u cant even tell ur gettin a hit. the smoke moistens ur throat and lungs. so from now on no more dry ice hits only goin with hot water hits. i hope u guys try it and love it like i do peace and happy easter every one

dankbud420 said:
hey everyone just came across this hot water bong idea. i was sick not to long ago and couldent really smoke so a buddy of mine said try to put hot water in my bong. long story short this is awasome. u cant even tell ur gettin a hit. the smoke moistens ur throat and lungs. so from now on no more dry ice hits only goin with hot water hits. i hope u guys try it and love it like i do peace and happy easter every one

I always wondered about those ice bongs, eh???? Hot water seems [to me] to give a much better hit.:hubba:

I've been a fan of hot water bong rips for a few years. I've been trying to spread the word but people have it stuck in their head that Ice with cold water is the way to go. Just make sure the bong is clean when doing hot rips or it will have a nasty aftertaste.

Never tried it but I will be sure to do it in the near future. Great idea my friend. Take care and be safe.

Holy.. never actually thought of this.. Cold Water.. just always seemed to be the way to go.. :) Thanks ima try this I could use some smooth hoots. Jeezeee. Bong Rastafarian Hurts da Lungs

no absolutes man. it gets old. I like it for a sore throat. Small bong hits and boiling water. mmmm

cold water always makes my throat itch. i'll have to try this out.

i just read this and it was like a duh... (smack forehead) moment. why didnt i think of that?

i like 190* water in the bottom with ice on the neck, it is different because it causes said "moistining" effect moreso with the hot air over the cold ice.

try that to kick it up a notch

dont use koolaid its harsh and nasty just an experiment

and i tried that warm water and its heavenly i love it ty for this lol

I tried apple cyder once it was a different experience XD

just the hotiest water that comes from ur sink works for me and as far as tryin kool aid or apple cider i cant say ive trierd those but i do have a buddy who use to use vodka but he was weard and used to drink it after we got done smokin. ya grose lol

trillions of atoms said:
i like 190* water in the bottom with ice on the neck, it is different because it causes said "moistining" effect moreso with the hot air over the cold ice.

try that to kick it up a notch

only if ur bong is pyrex or 5mm at least all over or u may shatter ur bong mid hit lol. :doh:

Ive never heard of using hot water ive put ice and snow in my bongs but never hot water maybe ill try it

defo sounds very cool. I suffer from colds a lot so will defo try this out, thanks :)

nothing is more wrong then with milk. i wasn't thinking; there were smoky milk bubbles. It was so wrong froth and weed smoke in your mouth. hahaha.

i just tried the hot water in my 2 footer :hubba: not bad very smooth:cool:
good to know next time im sick :rolleyes::D

made myself a hot and cold water double bong years ago.. worked great, all my buddys loved/hated it. that thing would destroy you.
never really knew the logic behind it, just knew it worked good.

it was fine when i was young, but i threw it out a few years ago, couldn't handle it anymore (and it hadn't been cared for over the years not used)

Latest posts

Back