House Full Of Cannabis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
United Kingdom
02 Aug 2006
by Richard Williams,

Hundreds of cannabis plants were found growing in three bedrooms of a Halesowen home by stunned police who stumbled on them by chance.
The plants, worth around UKP400,000, were seized by officers responding to an unrelated call.
Today curious neighbours gathered around the semi-detached home in Halesowen, as the pungent smell of the plants filled the street.
Sgt Jason Anderson from Halesowen police station said officers received a call just before 4am.
"There were concerns about the occupiers so we came along here and just stumbled across it.
"What you see here in the street is just a small part of it. There were three bedrooms full of it, about 400 plants."
One resident said: "I'm gobsmacked. You could smell something strange but didn't know what it was.
"The people living there just kept themselves to themselves. We never heard a word from them in all the time they lived there.
"It's not the kind of thing you see everyday in your own road."
Officers searched the house before scenes of crime teams went in, although no arrests have yet been made. The drugs were removed and will be destroyed.
High-powered lights used to grow drugs were also found in the house, as well as a variety of other specialized equipment.
The landlord of the property, who was called out by the police, said: "It was a bit of a surprise to say the least. I got called out in middle of the night."
The man, who did not want to be named, said the Chinese occupiers had been renting the property for about four months.
It was the second chance find of a major drugs haul in Dudley in a week.

Latest posts

Back