How accurate are preflowers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herm

Reaction score
I have 2 black domina plants that are showing female preflowers. How accurate are these preflowers in determining final sex? I believe they are very accurate but I am having a disagreement with someone.

Herm said:
I have 2 black domina plants that are showing female preflowers. How accurate are these preflowers in determining final sex? I believe they are very accurate but I am having a disagreement with someone.

They are as accurate as the person seeing them....if there are truly 2 lil white hairs on your plants then they are female. If you also get balls well then ya got a hermaphrodite. Jmo

I am certain I see 2 hairs on them in multiple places. Thank you for the response.

From everything I know and have experienced, The preflowers are very accurate. Maybe just luck but every plant that I have let preflower has been a lady. Every picture I have ever seen has shown a preflower as a little pod with 2 white hairs sticking out. Peace...

99% the 1% is the hermie you see in some strains

If you have any males they will become obvious pretty quick as the little pods in the corners of the nodes will not have the hairs sticking out. They will start to swell, and will extend out onto a little stem and look like a little lollipop. If you continue to see the pods with the hairs coming out for a week with nothing else then they are female. :)

yes as everyone elese said. Either two pronged white hairs or nothin' or it'll go female dominate hermaphroditic on ya. But I think you're fine if ALL you're seeing is two-prongers...

:peace: n' chicken bake,

7ge:)

It looks like I have 2 or 3 female black dominas all of them different phenotype's.

:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back