how am i doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danknuggets

Reaction score
Hey its my first time growing and im just wondering how is my plant looking(minus the huge insect bites out of the leafs)? When do you think it will bud? thanks a lot!
dscn2010cs5.jpg

dscn2008lj5.jpg

dscn2007io7.jpg

any comments or advice is greatly greatly appreciated!

don't want to be mean ,but your plant sucks ,,it looks like an Ethiopian basketball player ..dude pot should be bushier and shorter your plant has no branch and sorry to say it will never bud never,,,but this is your first attempt and I'm sure the next one will get better ...look over the grow guides the is a whole lot of info there ,,again sorry if i offended you

I think it will bud, given the proper lighting schedule, ANY mj plant will bud. Unfortunately, that one looks like it is budding "male"..:(

i dunno i had another growing with it and that one already had male parts on it so i cut it down, can you really tell now that its a male?

No, I'm not certain. but the closup kinda' looks like it. I surely "wouldn't" chop it on my early prognosis. It will be much more obvious in a few weeks.

Hey Danknuggets, Honestly it doesn't look that bad. Although i would top that baby and let her bush out like crazy! Puff Puff Pass

It looks like it doesn't get nearly enough DIRECT sunlight per day.
It also needs to be in a larger container, at least 4 gal.

Latest posts

Back