How are my plants doing so far? My set-up? take a looksey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omnigr33n

I'm a damn monkey.
Reaction score
Well here it is people. Its been like over a month since germination and this is what I have to show. My walls are white so im thinking of removing the mylar on the sides and leaving it on the top and bottom only. What do you people think? Any input is greatly appreciated.

tmpphp1sQ215.jpg

tmpphpTzy7Eo.jpg

tmpphpbDKxho.jpg

tmpphp8TtXsh.jpg

Looks good. Sexed them yet? Crossing my fingers they are girls. Looks like you have a stowaway in that one pot.

Lookin' good man. Did you top them at all? Give it a shot, it'll bush them out a bit.

Sexed them? there is a way for me to tell if they are male or female before I induce flowering? Wow..Im such a noobie~ And what is the easiest way to top them? I dont want to mess up~ Isnt topping considered High Stress Training? If I do that wouldnt there be a good chance that they might all become male? One of these plants I want to Veg and grow clones from. Hopefully atleast 2 will be female. How can I tell before inducing flowering?

Oh~ LoL..that does look like an extra plant in one of the pots. Its part of it though.

Well, to grow a mother and bud clones, your going to need 2 seperate areas, with independant lighting. I have not done it yet but sexing from what I read is putting them on a 12/12 light cycle for just long enough to determine sex (a few days I think). Make sure when she goes back to veg you put her on 24/7. Search around for sexing and make sure you read the guide:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forumWOW/Full-Marijuana-Growing-Guide.html#FLOWERING

Good Luck!

If you wait until about week 6 or 7 they should show you pre flowers. This way you don't have to put them on 12/12 light cycle and then back to 24/7 which can cause stress and can lead to your plants becoming hermies. :eek: I also noticed that you have your lights pretty far away from your plants. You should have those CFL's about 4 inches away from them if possible. I almost forgot man your babies are looking great.

Ok thanks~ I can still LST even though they are that tall? Im afraid of breaking the stems, but if you think it will help with the length then I will. Basically Im supposed to just tie the plant down at an angle? from what I understand of LST'ing..whats the easiest way to go about it now since I havent been doing it?

I moved the plants further from the CFLS because I thought they were being burned. It gets very hot close to them. Maybe I will have to move them closer~

omniconsum3r said:
Well here it is people. Its been like over a month since germination and this is what I have to show. My walls are white so im thinking of removing the mylar on the sides and leaving it on the top and bottom only. What do you people think? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Here is some research put together by Mutt that has been a great help with my growing and determining sex. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=1974, hope this helps!

They are looking good, You'll notice the new growth when they are showing pre flowers. I love when I see them 2 little white hairs

Latest posts

Back