how are my plants looking? can anyone tell what sex they are?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GetBaked

NZ Represent
Reaction score
these are my two plants they are being grown outdoors. can anyone tell what sex they are i think they are just starting to bud. Please feel free to comment.

cheers.

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

im not that smart at this but i think i read that if its male it will have pods on em ...unless u diddnt take him off im sure thats a female but i might be wrong

There still to young to tell. Just let them grow they will show there sex in due time Slim

Can't tell from the pics but you will KNOW if you see balls on them. ;)Keep checking for those bugger's for bananna's....;)

sorry to "bud" in just wanted anyones opinion on my plants also newbie to this forum but still wanted to get ppls opinions on mine since i'm barely growing plants also not sure if what i'm growing them on is good also or if i should move them to a pot

addict2herb18.jpg

addicteddf.jpg

addicteda.jpg

..get them into some pots with good dirt. They are obviously rootbound and stunted in those soda cans.

OK... i've moved my plants already to some pots and put them with miracle grow soil looks like it's been working out fine we'll put some pics up later before and after since moving them from the plants it's looking like one of them is a female so excited lol just wanted to update :p

Latest posts

Back