How are they looking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
Were on week six

Attachments

• 20201018_023118.jpg
    20201018_023118.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 16
Being my 1st grow, I am still a bit nervous. But could not have gotten this far without this page. Thank you so much

how are they looking?

they look like cannabis plants that are in the sixth week of flowering

what flavor are they and how many weeks to harvest?

3 flavors. 4 plants. RocBudinc Purple Roc, Mephisto northern cheese haze x sour bubbly and 2 gorilla glue plants. Im a little over half way I think. So 4-6 more weeks max

Growing in coco loco. And im now a lifetime customer. This stuff is incredible. 5 gallon smart pots

sounds like you have your grow dialed in

what type of lighting?

what is your nute regime?

Being my 1st. I bought 2 cheap mars ts600 and a Valspectra par600. 3 lights 4 plants. Nutrients are a hodgepodge of organic and synthetic. Jacks 3,2,1 hydroponic 5-12-26 with 15-0-0 cal nitrate and epsom, Neptune's harvest 0-0-1, humic acid, growers recharge, tribus grow bacteria, tribus bloom bacteria, house and gardens aminos with silica, and house and gardens root Excelurator every 5 days. Plants seem to be thriving on 1.5 gallons with 1 liter of run off ea

Some days ill use House and garden coco part A and B if i need to add cal mag to keep ppm lower. Jacks and cal mag alone is around 1200ppm.

This is your very first grow? How did you decide on all those nutes and mixing synthetic with organic? Just curious....

This is your very first grow? How did you decide on all those nutes and mixing synthetic with organic? Just curious....
Lots of reading and reading and comparing organic grows with synthetic and decided i wanted the best of both worlds. I knew it was a special blend around day 21. I also have a background in botany and have been gardening regular flowers and vegetables for years. I believe the heart of it all is Neptune's harvest 0-0-1, growers recharge and the aminos.

think about building your own. When you're ready maybe we could help you find good deals. Hlg and digikey both, I highly recommend. The people are great and they usually have a discount code.

Latest posts

Back