How can I grow correctly marijuana?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ada_Wong

I love to stay with nature... smoke marijuana
Reaction score
What's up? I am planning to grow some Sativa or Indica, however I don't know exactly how do to it with a hydroponics system. Any suggestions guys? Thx!

Welcome to MP.

There are many different types of hydro systems and variations within those systems. It would take a book to tell you of all the different types of hydro. I'm thinking that it may be best if you do a bit of searching and reading on the net to get an idea of the different hydroponic systems and what may suit your needs. Then when you have an idea of what you want, you can ask us specific questions about the systems that grab your interest.

A number of people start out with Deep Water Culture. DWC has a relatively low cost start up and let's people get their feet wet on that and maybe stay with that.

One trait to hydro is its immediate feedback. If you make an error, it can show up quickly, but a quick change of water and nutrition can put it quickly back on track. I feel that I learned an immense amount about growing in a shorter time by going hydro. When you get it right, plants grow fast.

DWC can be as simple as a plant in a 5 gal bucket, a bubbler, water with nutrients added and light. Then come multiple buckets and recirculation (RDWC).

something that works just as good as hydoponics is air injection. its done with soil but it stays saturated and air is pumped into the bottom. there are air pump requirements. just google air injection for plants. theres a few youtube videos. grows at the speed of hydro

something that works just as good as hydoponics is air injection. its done with soil but it stays saturated and air is pumped into the bottom. there are air pump requirements. just google air injection for plants. theres a few youtube videos. grows at the speed of hydro

This sounds interesting, I need to look into this method. Thanks!

IMVHO ebb n flow in clay pebbles in pots on the tray is the hardest to screw up, least prone to root rot, and you can scale it for different sized plants simply by repotting them as if you were growing in dirt, and setting your high water limit accordingly.

Planning to grow? I have a nutrient film technique that costs not too much but works pretty effectively. You can find the necessary products for it if you want.

Growing marijuana plants outdoors is generally easier than growing them indoors because Mother Nature chips in to do some of the work. Even so, you have to lay the groundwork for a successful grow to ensure that your plants receive the nutrients they need. Here, we lead you through the process of preparing a site for outdoor cultivation.

7CD2AC19-229C-4BE7-9E9E-8C12F8C7C502.jpeg

It was a joke bro. Except i think the Stinkyattic thing might be a little Stinky. Have to wonder why especially if she is growing in the closet. 😁

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back