how can u tell if a plant is really sick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we need alot more info. soil or hydro, if soil what type, whats your ph, have you givin nutes, if so what and how much, what type of lights, do you have good air flow. take alook at the links in my signature they may be able to help you. good luck

mebbee, might be too close to the lights, could be a lot of things. pics?

sneed g said:
my plant is getting light on the top leaves is it sick

zigzag1a said:
mebbee, might be too close to the lights, could be a lot of things. pics?
not to close to lights growing hydroponic

See that problem here? Someone is going to say "THIS COULD BE WRONG" and You will say "Couldn't Be"

The only way to stop this will be to post every detail of your grow. Your setup, your nutes, your scheduling, your lights, light cycle, plants distance to lights, where your water comes from, ect. All this pair with pics is the best way to get help on this forum.

That being said I'm gonna go ahead and say your plants are probably too close to your lights and are getting bleached out. I know that you already said this isn't the case, but since you didn't give us anymore info to work with its still the only thing any of us can come up with (and saying you grow hydro doesn't really clear anything up).

Latest posts

Back