How cannabis has helped me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting 8planets8. I do see full legalization within the next ten years or so. If not, the majority of the US will have it decriminalized and sold recreationally, which is a great boost to the local tax coffers.

I'm happy to hear cannabis works so well for you.

:peace:

7greeneyes:)

The ever so great MJ cured my asthma. I had sever asthma from age 2-14. I started smoking MJ when I was 13.5-14 a year or so after my asthma was gone. I moved to morocco, where sadly I found out they had ZERO Weed(all turned into hash, great stuff btw) so I noticed my asthma started to come bak after I had zero cannabis for about 2 months. This is when I started smoking cigarettes(mix with hash) an once again my asthma completely vanished and I have been cured ever since then. It's now 10 years later :D. THANK YOU MJ!!!

Awesome stories in here btw. Some touching stuff.

Very cool to hear, Dust-ed. Never heard of asthma and mj helping, that's hella cool.

Thanks for posting, bud. :)

:peace:,

7greeneyes:stoned:

THANK YOU GREEN EYES IM GLAD SO SEE WHAT WE HAVE COME IN THE LAst 20 years its ammazing 8888 we shall see the light.

Dusted, maybe drop the tobacco and smoke the hash in a pipe, tobacco won't help your asthma. I am glad it helps you.

Another thing that seems to work is my gouat its in my right big toe and hurts like hell but when i smoke im sure it takes the pain away i can feel the differance the pain has spread upwards toward my upper legs there is a cristal like feeling that kind of rubs together causing unbearable pain but if i dont move i'm ok i heard cherry juice works but i tryed that to so i guess i'm stuck 8

I did not mean to get off topic as far as my cig i'm doing as well as expected man this is a hard thing to quit i got to change my stragy

I wish alot more of us would just open up what works what dont mybe it will make it more interesting. Just a thought

I get gout because of kidney problems but once I figured out what time of day to take my allopurinol, I haven't had a gout attack in months.

That and minimizing my high protein intake.

7 green eyes i got to no is that a MUSHROOM IN YOUR AVATAR? OH YEA TELL US MORE ABOUT YOUR GOUT,MEDS IM INTRERESTED,THE PAIN IS UNBEILVEABLE IT CREEPS UP ON YOU AND CUTS LIKE A knife,then the joint in my big toe conturtched and spasmas man it hurt ,but once i9 fineally figurered out the weed was helping i was amaZED I FOND ANOTHER CURE FOR PAIN NOT TO MENTIOMED MY EYESITE WHICH IMPROVED %50 AS I GO ON I FIND POT HAS A LOT OF POSITIVE USES I WISH THE GOV WOULD HURRY UP AND AMMIT DEFEAT THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKIN LISTON TO THE NEWS LATEST WASHINGTON RECREA POT NOW THAT IS GOD SEND

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not huge on Big Pharm but when it works...it works.

Gout is one thing cannabis doesn't help. It's about eliminating extraneous purines from your body that typically your kidney would but can't take care of on its own. Purines result from eating an overabundance of protein. Then purines build up in the body, crystallize then those crystals get caught in your muscle fibers, thus inflaming it into the agony we're well aware of.

Ask your doctor about Allopurinol, it's a preventative from getting gout attacks. I take mine twice a day, once in the morning as soon as I can then around dinner time (or your last big heavy protein meal for the day).

Good luck bud, it took a few years of horrific pain before I realized that it was gout, I hope you get it figured out.

p.s. Cannabis helps a bit with soothing SOME of the pain, it just doesn't work as a preventative measure.

I would like to say is my eyes mostly my eyes everytime i smoke a joint something happens my eye pain disapear and i have problems from a brokin jaw which effects my lsft eye its amazing the pain is gone period now if the mj was not the case then i no it is not me being crazy or something its the pot i can go on and tell you about the pain in my hands i used to drive for a liveing and after 40 years it has caught up to me so i say right on to our pain reliever after i smoke i get a smile on my face yes it works and some day soon we will all reap the rewards of mj being free from proscuation,i no one thing i dont care what anyone says it works for me88888888

I WANTED TO THANK IFSIXWASNIN9 AND MR 420 ILILDOG FOR POSTING THERE MISERY I THOUGHT I HAD IT BAD THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW OUR HERBS HELP US IN A POSITIVE WAY,THERES ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO ADD HAs anyone ever been drinking and a fight or argument starts out one way or another well have you ever sean a pothead within a group have any trouble what so ever ,thats just another example of how weed is a good thing for man kind sorry i was ramling. 88888888

Latest posts

Back