How close to harvesting? Share some pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dankcolas

Now this is my second grow. The first one I believe I made every mistake a new grower could make. The grow were looking at now is really looking good in my rookie eyes. Your trices look clear to me as mine are. I studied mine a bit more yesterday and can see some of the heads or mushroom on the stems are turning amber. I'm like you I don't want a couch lock high. I'm disabled from the Vietnam war and I still need to be able to do stuff. I like to work in my shop and I'm a competitive rifle shooter. The help with pain and stress and just to be able to feel better keeps me going!! When I went on disability I don't remember doing any blood tests though I was under a doctors care. You sure do not want to jeopardize yourself when getting your disability!!

Hi Cruisor Thank you very much for your service. I love to shoot rifle as well.

If I saw any amber I would harvest. I want to keep it light and nice. Before I wanted a zombie maker. Now I want to function. I checked out the net about random blood test. They said no. The only blood test I get are for other things. I look up the codes on the net. Not drug related. The drug related side needs prior authorization. Meaning my insurance doesn't want to do it if they don't have to. I like that. My pictures are so shacky sorry. I prop my arms up and all it just doesn't work well. Thank you for the kind words.
Green Grow Waves to you.:smoke1:

DankColas, maybe get yourself a tripod.

That's a good idea and I think I'll do the same. I've been wanting one for a long time.

Latest posts

Back