How do I get crytals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omnigr33n

I'm a damn monkey.
Reaction score
Is there a trick to getting crystals on my buds. I am one week into flowering.

omniconsum3r said:
One week is still a bit soon. Wait until about week 3 and they will start showing.;)

omniconsum3r said:
The "crystals" are actually Resin Glands that will hold the thc as the plant develops. At about 3 weeks into flowering, you should be able to see them developing like TBG said.

Good luck to you man!

Just some info... My first grow of some good bag seed didn't really even have any crystals, but my train wreck that i have going now have a lot of cyristals and im only in my 31 day of flowering! it's got a lot to do with the strain, such as the white strains will have a lot of cyristals but then my buddys norther lights really dont produce any crystals. juat because u dont have crystals that wont mean u wont have good weed is what i'm tring to get to!

The first, sec., and fourth pics r of my train wreck (31 days flower)
Third pic of fist grow (see don't have a lot of crystals)

DSC01110.JPG

DSC01114.JPG

DSC01101.JPG

DSC01120.JPG

Oh ok~ So I guess it really has a lot to do with strain of the plant as well~ Thanks for da info guys...

i got 1 precious jack herer female going about 2 weeks into flowering. Crystals are already forming and a fresh scent is filling the room. of course.. thats jack for ya.

Latest posts

Back