How do I look?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growah?

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I've looked through all of the pics u have and I am wondering if my babies look okay. They r 1 week from germ and I was wondering are they small or normal? Also the leaves seem to be curling down. Is that okay? I am trying to put pics in here. Hope I can figure it out.

Thanks for your help. Us newbies appreciate it. :)

Btw. I just transplanted to these cups and watered if it matters

cheers

One last try with the pics. I think they were just too big. What a tool I am.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/for...ijuanapassion.com/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Looks ok to me....how is your lighting situation, and what soil are you using?

I have 4 compact fluoresents, adding up to 4,000 lumens of bright white. They are not in my grow box for the pics. The soil is fox farm ocean forest potting soil except the stuff on top is a mix of some premium potting soil from the local feed store, perlite, and sphagnum moss. I have the separate stuff on top to wick the moisture down. probably dumb but what the hey

It's ok if the leaves curl down then? I have the lights close, so i thought maybe heat & I moved them up for a day, but then they started to strech and didn't stop curling. Maybe I am just being paranoid. Can anyone tell me?

Leaves curling down.

edit: It looks fine, don't add ferts for another week. Get PH test strips or invest in a electronic one. That is the first thing you determine when troubleshooting a plant. That seperate stuff worries me, what are you adding? IMO.

I haven't added any ferts yet. I just added a thin layer (like 1/2 inch) on the top that is a mix of potting mix (organic, no nutes), perlite, and sphagnum moss. I did this because a grower friend of mine told me that it's good to put a layer on top to keep the soil temps regulated and to manage moisture since I'm watering when it's dry as I'm s'posed to.

I have a ph test kit but it's a one use thinger so I was only going to use it if people said they looked unhealthy/small or said the curling thing was bad. If you think i should i'll test it now.

Thanks! I didn't know how those worked. So no one has said if it they look normal or not though. Does anyone know?

they look pretty darn happy to me.
00000023.gif

I think they look fine, Growah. Sometimes the leaves will do that right after you water when they're so young. Good luck with your first(?) grow.

they look fine. keep doing what your doing and you will soon have some nice young ladies.

first grow ya. I hope they are ladies!! Thanks & cheers to you all

Hi again. I am now somewhere around 2 or 3 weeks and I have more pics. The second pic should be the healthy one. Does it look happy? The first pict has some yellowing on it's leaves and I want an opinion if anyone has one. It has some nute bern down low I know oops. But the yellow is on the upper leaves. Here are the pics. Peace and thanks.http://www.marijuanapassion.com/for...ijuanapassion.com/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif

sick planty.JPG

healthy plany.JPG

They seem okay to me. What's your plans with them in the future?

Latest posts

Back