how do i pass a hair test??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

depetreono

Reaction score
job im applying for does a hair test after you pass your interview. this is a job were ill be good for life. this is extremely seriouse. iv been told a hair test goes back 6 months. im far from a heavy smoker but i have smoked not even a month ago!!! please help!!!!

I thought hair follicle tests weren't allowed anymore.
hmm.
Also could have sworn, hair tests will always be positive once done a drug, think it includes marijuana.

However, not knowing much on this subject I came across this site.

hxxp://www.passthetest.com/pass_hair_follicle_drug_tests/phfdt.htm

Hope it helps, and good luck~

I think there is a shampoo you can get. If you check on the Hightimes site you can find something to help you pass. Good luck.

a strand of hair is the same as a snapshot of time---closest to the scalp is the beginning---its end is the oldest---sample they take is about 1/2" and is supposed to be taken closest to the scalp---there are shampoos---not sure how effective they are---also heard of dyes and bleaches to strip out all signs of thc---average hair growth is about 1" per month---IMO if you were to quit for a couple weeks, get the dead ends cut, use the shampoos & dyes you would increase your chance of passing---good luck

Just a heads up they can remove hair from anywhere on your body just so you know... eye brow, legs, armpits, chest, back etc.... so you'd have to nair yourself head to toe...

my hair is short. but ill get a good trim before and invest in the shampoo and just wash my whole body with it just in case. im not very hairy so shouldnt be to big of a deal. thanks guys. thought i was a done for. now i feel confident.

BALD is Beautiful :D

But I supose they would get hair somewher else:doh:

ill give it atleast a month with no smoking. and with the shampoo and a couple hair cuts i did everything in my power.

The only test I have not passed on mj is the hair test as they are expensive and heard they can go as far back as 2 years and getting a haircut will not work as they usually take hair from the arm or leg. If it were me and I really needed the job, after not smoking a month, I would take roddys advice on the nair or any hair removal system. some weeks before the test nair everything but the top of your head. your gonna wanna have your wife or someone help you get rid of underarm neck body leg hair for sure. make sure you do it a week or two before the interview so you have some arm hair for them to pull. id get a nice haircut but not bald, lol freshly cut hair might trick them into taking from the freshly grown arm hair ;] Not sure what to do about the eye brows though, lol hope that shampoo works I guess. anyways I hope this works for you and good luck at your interview! Going through all this ordeal because you use medicinal herbs that have been used for thousands of years. I love our country just not the idiots in charge,but we can change this we just have to fight for it. VOTE THEM OUT, how ever many ppl that voted for obama should have done some research on ron paul.

dude if you walk in there w/ no hair they wont have to test you as they will know you are guilty.

:yeahthat: My suggestion was strictly tongue-in-cheek and not intended as a serious solution!

They are gonna know yur hiding something by shaving your entire body.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back