Advertise On Marijuana Passion

How do I plump and ripen my buds

themummerts

Reaction score
I have a crop nearing harvest. It shows lots of trichomes, like snow, still clear but I want this crop to “be all it can be” and would like suggestions on how to make the buds more dense and the best way to ripen them. If I can make the buds more dense this batch may have NBB (nothing but buds) tops 8”-10” long and 2” thick. Currently it’s buds ever where, some 1½ inch long. If I can make it work I will post pictures.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
Molasses...unsulphered....1 tsp to 1 gallon of water. Give it a go and let us know!

Hamster Lewis

Reaction score
Keep checking the trichs and harvest when they are ready. Bud size depends a lot on strain, lumens, ventilation, and nutrients. There is no magic elixer even though some products are advertised as such. Jmo

R

Roddy

:yeahthat: Molasses is only good if you haven't already killed off all beneficial microbes (using chem based ferts).

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
Yeah, the molasses is only good if you are running organic and have a good microbe population. whatever the strain calls for is what you will get (if the most important elements are there):

Maximum lumen output with plants surrounded by 95% reflective material to reflect all the light to the plants :)

Proper level of available flowering nutes and water as needed :)

Lots and lots of CO2!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Latest posts