How do you dry your herb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I built two rooms inside a larger room. I control the environment in the large room and the air in the two smaller rooms is exchanged with the large one. I can add humidity or heat or take the same away from the two smaller rooms but usually if everything is right I just need to control light. My carbon filter is sitting on the floor with the fan mounted on it in the large room and it keeps the rest of the house from stinking. It is sitting near the door but it works pretty well. On a side note, I have an ozone machine in the living room to deal with cigarette smoke.

Dry all mine in a net just above my leds in my flower tent (1.2m sq), I use a fans to move air around the net but not at it. Usually 7-10 and it's good for jaring.
The tent has chunky 5" fan n carbon filter so nothing is leaking into my living space at all.

I built two rooms inside a larger room. I control the environment in the large room and the air in the two smaller rooms is exchanged with the large one. I can add humidity or heat or take the same away from the two smaller rooms but usually if everything is right I just need to control light. My carbon filter is sitting on the floor with the fan mounted on it in the large room and it keeps the rest of the house from stinking. It is sitting near the door but it works pretty well. On a side note, I have an ozone machine in the living room to deal with cigarette smoke.
If I only had a basement! My last place was perfect all year round. I never needed more than fans. Now I have all kinds of equipment. Always trying to add more to it as well lol.

That thing with 2 plates sounds like you might be talking about a corona discharge type ozone generator.
I'm using a uvonair with a 40w uv bulb for my ozone source. I paid like 50 bucks for a used unit nearly a decade ago and it's still chugging along. It's a very dependable design. They are for sale on Amazon for a couple hundred bucks with surprisingly bad reviews for such a reliable little machine lol. You can smell it within a couple feet ommmf the discharge but it's in a large enough space that the concentration isn't at dangerous levels.
O3 can burn your lung tissue if it's concentrated enough. I go by if you can smell it, you shouldn't be standing that close, and/or it should be in a larger space.
The room within a room concept is great; you can run ozone in the "envelope room".
I'm lucky in that my house is 3 stories and the stink comes from the attic (of course) so odor control is pretty easy. There are 3 doors and 2 stairwells between plants and people. Cigarettes are allowed in the den but the rule is American spirits only; they don't leave as nasty a lingering funk. Dog farts are another issue entirely...
Here's the o3 cannon tucked discreetly under a cabinet. Apparently I need to step up my dust control game now :)
20191229_110328.jpg 20191229_110308.jpg

Latest posts

Back